Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

The Hurrycane - Hurrycane giving me the runaround

I apologize for the extended delay in receiving the requested items for replacement. We have been unable to locate your order records with the name and zip code provided with this website post. Please call us today so we can work together to resolve this issue. When we speak, please also confirm your shipping address to ensure the items are being shipped to not only the right customer, but the right address. We look forward to hearing from you today. You can reach us at 800-933-1136.

Brenda
HurryCane
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss

In Feb. the rubber tip on my cane fell off somewhere.

I called Hurrycane and the customer service rep said he would send me a free replacement tip. Months later it still had never arrived. So on April 24th, I called again. I was told they were sorry and would send one out to me post haste.

This is July 21 and it still hasn't arrived, so I called again today. The customer service rep said that she would have to charge me for one -- no exceptions.

I don't appreciate the runaround or waste of my time.

I lost the tip not due to wear and tear, but because of a defective part. I tried to talk to a supervisor and I guess they don't exist.

The Hurrycane - Ireland on one leg

My wife and I just finished a 3 week tour of Ireland. We crossed just about every kind of terrain, from sandy beaches to rocky hills and mountains. All this on one leg with a prosthetic. Not once did my HurryCane falter. I bought extra pads for the bottom. I could have left them home. The HurryCane never let me down. The folding ability was great!. I could get it out of the way on the flight as well in restraints. It performed every bit as advertised. I would recommend it for anybody.

The Hurrycane - Works on any terrain

I had a bad accident in 2005, both knees were injured that led to several surgeries and permanent disability. I tried different canes but none gave me the support I needed and they all slipped on different terrains. I became afraid to put my weight on the canes. With the first commercial, I was sold on The HurryCane! It has enabled me to balance myself on any terrain and I am no longer afraid to put my weight on my cane. Thank you HurryCane!
The Hurrycane's reply to:

The Hurrycane in Killeen, Texas - Wasn't what I expected.

I am sorry to hear that the HurryCane has not met your personal needs and expectations. It appears that you have been communicating via e-mail with our customer success team this week regarding your concerns. Please continue to work through them directly regarding any outstanding questions you may have. You can also reach them by calling 800-933-1136.

You are well within your 60 day money back guarantee period and we are able to process a full refund if you should decide to return your purchase.

Sincerely,

Brenda
Loss

With all the hype I really expected to receive something that was worth the extra cost. I was very disappointed.

First the pivoting head does very little pivoting if any at all. Secondly, It takes some effort to make it stand on its own, and it will not stand on thick carpet, and many other surfaces. This fact you fail to mention, in your ads, but make it very clear only after the purchase by attaching a paper "safety tip" to the cane with a string. I also don't understand the need for the so-called "free bag", and "folding clips".

Do you really expect people to put the bag in clips in their pocket or purse, to whip out anytime needed. Really... people who actually need a cane, do not put it away each night, or after each use...I would return it however.. throwing more money(for shipping) after bad just isn't my style.

I honestly believe your TV advertising is very misleading.. Frankly, my Hugo cane does just as good a job and at 1/3 the cost.

The Hurrycane's reply to:

Jacqueline, We’re sorry to hear you had an issue with your HurryCane. Our customer’s safety is of the utmost importance to us, please call our customer service agents at 800-933-1136 to discuss a replacement cane being sent to you. We stand behind our products and...

The Hurrycane - Cane Tip Review from Centennial, Colorado

Thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear you received the wrong set of replacement feet for your HurryCane. We want to help, however, were unable to locate an order in our database with the information provided.

Please call our customer service team at 800-933-1136. In the event you ordered via one of our retail partners, we encourage you to contact them first.

Review

Ordered replacement rubber for the feet. Received with screws too small to enstall.

Had too find screws to use . Check ur product before sending.

Testimonial

The Hurrycane - It really does have great features!

I decided to buy the HurryCane for it's stand alone capability. As much as I appreciate that, I am very impressed that the design of the HurryCane feet give me so much more stability! I don't just use the cane for balance but lean on it to walk. The handle is very supportive and comfortable also. I am sooo glad I made the decision to buy it! I am a "young" grandma with a back and leg issue. A big thank you HurryCane!
The Hurrycane's reply to:

The Hurrycane in Bolingbrook, Illinois - I am sending it back before anything happens!!

Thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear you are unhappy with the cane purchased for your father. Canes are a very personal choice and we recognize ours is not the right fit for everyone.

We would like to address your concerns and assure you the HurryCane is designed to support 350 lbs. Our customer's safety is of our utmost importance and have completed safety testing to ensure this.

We are sorry he finds folding the cane an inconvenience. If he is a taller user he may want to bring the height adjustment lower to fold, in order to store the cane in a more compact position. It is not a necessity. The inner cord is designed to withstand folding and unfolding and should not break. If it does, we hope you will contact us right away.

Lastly, we do ask users to check the base of the cane with continued use. Like the tires on a car, the HurryCane feet will wear over time. Those feet are easily replaceable.

If at any time you or your father has additional questions about the HurryCane, we encourage you to reach out to our Customer Success team at 800-933-1136.

However, since you purchased your HurryCane from Drugstore.com you will need to follow their return policies if you choose not to keep it.

Loss

I ordered this for my fathers 75th birthday. We were extremely unhappy with the quality of this product.

It is flimsy and difficult to fold. He had to readjust the size every time he wanted to fold it. The sharp edges at the end of each segment will eventually cut the inner cord, rendering it useless. This product doesn't seem to be able to hold the weight to assist with standing.

Why does he have to check the base for safety? He isn't going to remember to do that on a regular basis.

Im really unhappy with the product and the fact I have to pay return shipping for a inferior product. I made this purchase thru Drugstore.com.

Testimonial
I bought one for my mother recently. She'd been complaining how heavy the cane someone had given her recently. Also, even with a cane she has fallen several times, so I decided to buy a HurryCane for her & she loves how light it is & how much more stable she is. I had...
The Hurrycane's reply to:

The Hurrycane in Beaumont, Texas - The screw at bottom of the hurry cane.

Onita,

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear your HurryCane may not be functioning properly. We want to help. Usually, we would ask our customers to call our Customer Service center to discuss options, however, since you purchased the cane from a retail location our team will not have your information on file.

Can you help me understand where you purchased and if you have tried to exchange the cane at that store? We would like to help and hope you will reach back out to me.

Tags
  • hurricane cane

I bought the hurry cane in April 2014 because I had back surgery, everytime I use the hurry cane the bottom of it comes apart (which one day could cause problems) it's the screw that separates the bottom part from the cane. And screw it back and the same thing occurs after I walk a while.

I paid to much money for that to happen I bought it from a store in Beaumont, Texas Thank you O. Lopez

I know that you said one hundred words but what's the point I said what I had to say and a bunch of unnessersary words aren't going to make the situation any better.