Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
The Hurrycane's reply to:

The Hurrycane - HurryCane not standing by self - appears to be wobbly.

Please discontinue use of your HurryCane if it does not feel as though it is functioning as it should. Our customers’ safety is our priority and we would like to ensure your HurryCane unit is secure. Our customer success team can be reached at 800-933-1136 Monday – Friday 8am to 8pm and Saturday 9am to 3pm Central Time. Please give us a call today so we can speak with you personally and assist with your issue. Please do not dismantle the cane, as it will not be able to be reassembled again. We are looking forward to hearing from you today!

Thank you for the color suggestion of yellow for future HurryCane models. I will share your idea with our design team!

Review
Pros
  • That it stands alone
Cons
  • How repair
Reason of review
not standing alone
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
4.0

I have enjoyed the HurryCane and receive many comments from strangers when out and about. I do confirm it is the one that stands alone as seen on TV.

BUT right now cane number 2 is very loose at the base and does not stand alone! Is there some way to tighten the base?

I don't want to attempt to take it apart to tighten it unless I have some directions of how to!!

I have the original Black cane and am using the Blue and Red canes at this time. I prefer color so I am anxiously awaiting it to come out in YELLOW - not gold , but YELLOW!!

How can my cane be fixed to again STAND ALONE?!

The Hurrycane - Cane Review from Overland Park, Kansas

We are so sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your HurryCane. We would like to speak with you to better understand what has happened. Our customer’s safety is of the utmost importance to us. We have your contact information and will be reaching out to you to discuss this with you personally.
Review

Well let me say this the 1st one i got the band in side broke after three wks and I fell agents the Wall .hurting my shoulder .called they did send me another one now number 2 cane. Was walking with it got about 4 steps and the bottom fell off the screw came out this time i went down to the ground hit my head on my door and hurt my hip now i am waiting to hear from them to see what they are going to do.now they did give me my money back and sending #3 but I got hurt twice so i feel after getting hurt i better hear from someone not trying to sound greedy. not looking to be rich but feel getting hurt i should get somthing so now i give a one

The Hurrycane - The stability movement does not move

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding the issue with your HurryCane. There have been no adjustments made to any of our HurryCane units after manufacturing. We do want for you to be satisfied with your purchase and will be happy to speak with you right away regarding a replacement. There is no contact information connected to your post on this site, so we are unable to reach out to you directly. Please contact our customer success team so we can assist you this morning. You can reach us at 800-933-1136. We are available Monday – Friday from 8am to 8pm and Saturdays from 9am to 3pm Central Time. We are looking forward to hearing from you right away… and we hope that your wife’s surgery goes well today!
Review

i received the cane on friday, unpacked it and read the instructions and tried to use the stability movement and it did not move. i looked real close at the joint and their was a mark like someone had tried to make an adjustment or something with it.

i need this cane replaced IMMEDIATELY. my wife is having a knee replacement surgery today, 10-13-14.

as soon as i get the new one, i will send the old one back. any question or problems, e-mail me asap.you advertise that you stand behind your product and service, lets see how close or faraway you are standing

Testimonial

The Hurrycane - Lives Up to its Name!

Miscellaneous RoadrunnerRedCane I am SOOO impressed with my Hurrycane! First of all, it arrived only 4 days after I ordered it, and by the US mail, no less. I unfolded it, an I was most appreciative of its sturdy, lightweight structure, as well as the most adjustments in height of any of my canes. I now know where my cane is, because it is either standing next to me, or in its bag. I truly am walking faster, as the rotating nature of the cane helps me push off faster.

The Hurrycane - DANGER HANDLE SLIPS OUT OF CANE

We are sorry to hear that the HurryCane your mother has been using this last year is no longer functioning as it should. Our design team would like to inspect the cane to determine the cause of the issue you mentioned. We of course want your mother and all of our HurryCane customers to be safe and secure while using our products. I will contact you via e-mail to discuss this in detail, as we do not want to have your personal information posted here. Thank you for reaching out to us so we can help address this concern with you.
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

My 90 year old mother purchased this HURRYCANE last year 12/2013 and 8/21/2014 had gone shopping in town when she returned she stated the handle in her cane came out. I looked at the cane handle and it does slip right out can not even pick up cane by the handle, called and they said it had been a while from purchase date and all they could do was give a discount to purchase another cane at $29 and change.

Sorry I already have a DANGEROUS HURRYCANE am not in a hurry to get my mother in a hospital from a fall due to a defective cane.

BUYER BEWARE !!! Dismayed in Tennessee

Testimonial
Miscellaneous TrailblazerBlueCane I bought this as a gift for my 88 yo Aunt who was using a standard cane. She LOVES this HurryCane! She immediately began using it on her daily walks and remarked how comfortable it is to use - the right height, the stability, the...
Testimonial

The Hurrycane - Great folding capabilities...

I was a little hesitant about buying this for my father-in-law for fear he would be in denial about having to use a cane. To my amazement he loves the HurryCane and has been thanking me over and over for surprising him with it! It is lightweight, easily fold-able, and a delight to use! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he doesn't go off and leave it behind, as he will not see it again!! Thank you for a great product...

The Hurrycane - Cane Handle Review

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with your HurryCane handle. You can reach our HurryCane Customer Success team by calling 800-933-1136. We are available Monday – Friday from 8am to 8pm and Saturday from 9am to 3pm Central Time. Our contact information is listed on our website at https://www.hurrycane.com/Customer-Service if you should need any additional assistance in the future as well.

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Sincerely,

HurryCane, Customer Success
Review

I have had my hurrycane 9 months and the handle has come loose from the cane. I cannot find a way to contact Hurrycane on the web site using my iPhone.

Testimonial
After having major back surgery, my wife bought me a 'regular' cane to help me walk as part of my therapy. I saw your advertisement in TV and was impressed enough to make a purchase. I've been very pleased with the Hurrycane. It's stability and support for someone like...
The Hurrycane's reply to:

The Hurrycane - The foot came off --can't find it -- the replacement won't fit !

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your HurryCane replacement feet that your daughter purchased for you. After reviewing your account, it appears that your HurryCane was purchased in 2011 and is the original model. Please give us a call at 800-933-1136 and we will be happy to exchange the set of feet you purchased for the style that will fit your HurryCane model. Thank you!

HurryCane, Customer Success
Loss

I love my Hurrycane !! It is the best cane I've ever had !!

It worked perfectly. But -- one foot came off somewhere . ( I was out walking.) My daughter bought replacement feet but I guess my cane is considered old and they don't fit. It doesn't seem that I bought it that long ago.

I don't have the money to buy a new cane --( I'm in a retirement home ) . I would like to buy a replacement foot. Where can I find a foot that will fit ?

Thank you very much. I would appreciate someone contacting me.