How do you satisfy a Dissatisfied customer

How can one restaurant mess up two simple orders? we ordered the create your own and the surf and turf. Both came out wrong and the manager never came over until requested. She came out and said she would comp one order which was the special surf and turf for 14.99..when we got the bill she instead charged 8.25 for the shrimp that came on the steak and shrimp surf and turf. So you are telling me a steak at red lobster cost less than $7! how can you comp half of a combo plate when both orders were completely wrong and we had to wait an hour for one order to come out because it was placed wrong twice. Poor management and the waitress was not ready to work because everytime we said something to her we had to repeat it. The Humble, TX location was HORRIBLE

C'mere, I'll satisfy ya. Oh yeah.

Well, they already tried to satisfy you but you were not satisifed, so for you nothing would satisfy you. It all depends on the person the answer to your question.

You forgot something, she forgot to put a period at the end of her last sentence. I think what you are trying to say is everyone makes mistakes even the OP.

Now this is to the OP. I am assuming you went to Red Lobster?? You did not post the restaurant, however based on the prices I doubt this since Red Lobster is expensive. Even so I don't know where you have been all this time but steak is just as expensive as shirmp.

They did something why be ungrateful.

You got better than most people who complain. Now you are just getting greedy.

The first word in your second sentence should start with a capital. How can you not know that if you are an adult.

When referring to money youy add a "$" sign everytime. How can you not know this?

View more comments (3)
ID
#208210 Review #208210 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Bellevue, Washington

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article