Came to measure appliance, took wrong measurements, and now wont refund

Employee came to measure my appliance for a specific type of top for it, and he ensured the measurements were correct. Total charges were $679. When the part came in, we came to pick it up. After coming home and finding out the top didn't fit, we immediately brought it back. I have never dealt with an employee THIS rude. Juan then told me that it was no problem, that he could just CUT INTO MY GRANITE COUNTER TOP, which would then damage out cabinets. After telling him to just refund us and we will go somewhere else, he said that we had to pay 30% additional, for the estimate and return of the item. He still has yet to refund me any of the $679 back to my card. I did not sign any paperwork stating that I had to pay 30% to send it back. I will be taking legal action against the company, as well as contact head management since "Jaun" is obviously not going to help me resolve this issue. I will take it to the Better Business Bureau if need be. If someone would like to contact me, you have all of my information on file.

They don't even have Home Zone in New York???? They're Texas based only! You should really know who you're buying from!!

@PissedConsumer1342927

It's in Louisiana also

Homezone furniture does NOT sell appliances......?? my guess is you're ranting about the wrong store lol

View more comments (2)
ID
#1019111 Review #1019111 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Malone, New York
Cons
  • Terrible attitidue
Reason of review
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article