My experience is very positive.

I can't imagine a more trustworthy company or person. Chris did exactly what he said he would do. And he did it gracefully without pushing or every making an excuse. He turned my business around.

User's recommendation: Retain The Home Trust without reservation.

ID
Stuart, Florida

Verified Reviewer

Avoid advertising with this company

Chris Ramey sells advertising packages to home pros promising lots of valuable benefits. Yet he doesn't deliver. If you are considering using his services, first call some of his current advertisers and ask them if they've received even one sale from his services. I bet not one has. Avoid at all costs.
ID
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Preferred solution
Full refund

Unemployment Expert Tips

Experts Tips on Unemployment and Cyber Security

Feb 3, 2020

Can’t verify your identity via ID.me? Andrew Stettner, an unemployment expert, comments on how the ID.me verification process works and the privacy risks involved. Learn how one consumer resolved his issue.

Andrew Stettner
Andrew Stettner

Andrew Stettner is a senior fellow at TheCenturyFoundation and a non-profit leader who shares expert opinion on unemployment benefits and insurance reform.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article