Terrible experience

they came to clean out grout and re-grout the master shower. they did a terrible job. did not clean up after themselves. left water standing on top of granite top and the water soaked into the cabinet ruining the oak. that are over priced and not reliable. DO NOT Hire.
ID
Cons
  • Terrible workmanship
Preferred solution
Full refund

Verified Reviewer

He was suppose to remove grout and caulk and replace with new on my showe

Update by user Dec 25, 2020

I am in same place he will not speak to me and I hope to send you the pictures om 12/25-25/20. They destroyed it and tiles must be replaced since it is so bad.

Original review posted by user Nov 16, 2020
Eric, The Grout Boss, was suppose to remove old grout and caulk and replace with new in my bathroom shower. His men destroyed about 10 tiles that have holes and scratches. I didn't notice the damage until it dried and they didn't fix the caulking right, wrong color and put on clear so you see all the damage. The tiles are chipped in the front of my shower and inside. I paid him that day and he cashed the check immediately and when I called and said I would stop payment he screamed at me that he would put me in jail. I have never gotten justice. He will not take my calls or fix it. I can't fix it again, he should be responsible.

User's recommendation: NEVER HIRE THE GROUT BOSS.

ID
Service
The Grout Boss Shower Repair
Cons
  • He did not help me in any way or refund my money
Loss
Preferred solution
He should repair my entire shower, but he never will.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article