Largo Florida Lawyer April Goodwin is a Scammer, KARMA is kicking in!

The Goodwin Firm - Largo Florida Lawyer April Goodwin is a Scammer, KARMA is kicking in!
Lawyer April Goodwin is a Scammer Lawyer who partners up with well known Israeli Scammer Don Juravin for shakedown lawsuits against innocent people and businesses for money and pure harassment. I know this because I have been sued by these two scammers for reporting Juravin and Goodwin to the Sarasota Authorities, the IRS and the FDA for their claims at the time that Roca Labs products were made in an FDA approved lab when I worked for them, which makes me a whistle blower. However, the fake weight loss products were actually made in his dirty roach infested garage that had dog *** everywhere. April Goodwin knew all of this as she is his personal and company lawyer. April Goodwin was also the lawyer who sued me and others for posting truthful reviews about the dishonesty and the fake products. Five years this lawsuit has dragged on but apparently there is KARMA as she is practically bankrupt as she can’t pay her credit card bills and he has filed bankruptcy. The FTC has a $26 million dollar judgment against him personally for consumer fraud and he was jailed recently in Lake County Florida for Criminal Contempt. KARMA !

I had a horrible experience with April and she just is not a very good lawyer. After complaining about her to several people who knew her said the same exact thing.

My advice, go get a real lawyer vs. one that BS’s you to death

I got sued by these two *** as well and the lawsuit was so absurd it was almost laughable. It’s going nowhere as Don Juravin filed bankruptcy so it just sits there.

It’s good reading this review so I now know I am not the only person they are trying to shakedown. Good review and yes there is karma!

View more comments (1)
ID
#1711934 Review #1711934 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Cons
  • Shake down lawsuits
  • Defaulted on credit cards
  • Extortion expert
Fake shakedown lawsuits

Fantastic firm lead by a hard-working honest attorney.

The poor reviews listed here are solely there because of bitter losers who are looking to blame anyone but themselves for their troubles.

I am not believing this review

Cheater lawyer

This is hilarious that her “best” client Don Karl Juravin was just arrested and jailed...Good Job April! LOL!

Ms. April is not trustable Lawyer and has bad faith in the law and does not care of the clients.

Attorney April does not fill correctly the full mandate of law and justice. Attorney April is a bad faith woman and is cheating with me.

@PissedConsumer1741228

April “Food Bubble” Goodwin LOL

This woman tells many lies with the people and does not show many eveidences of facts with clients family who hold many hopes that she is not a cheater lawyer. BEWARE of these words from the lawyers who say many things

@PissedConsumer1731599

Thank you poster for good information on this lawyer. She does not seem expert for my legal issues and will consulat another for pressing needs

@PissedConsumer1731599

Do not fear to tell the bitter upon this lawyer!

View more comments (7)
Sun City Center, Florida
Service
The Goodwin Firm Attorney
Pros
  • Honest
  • Hardworking
Good customer service

In making of concerns

The Goodwin Firm - In making of concerns
I am making many concerns over the informations put forth from so many over Attorney April. She tells of many things to make my familiy to feel like she is making much benefit. The staff is not wonderful in many things to me. I am in hopes of the many beneficial works come from Attorney April so I feel the the Goodwin Firms are not to be a cheater Firm and the case is made

Thank you Don for exposing this fraudster Lawyer and protecting the public.

Do not fear telling the bitter. I think many things of reviews that seem glorious but only serve to make the lawyer head bigger. I think that real review will make the lawyer to make more benefits for the clients familiar cases in the courts

Thanks for these informations for the hiring of a lawyer and I will consult another as soon as possible for my future legal needs in west florida

View more comments (2)
Kremenchuk, Poltavska Oblast
Cons
  • Concerns
Warranty issue
Loss

The Goodwin Firm - April S. Goodwin sued for not paying her credit card bills..huh? Why would I hire this lawyer??
So, I am out looking for a lawyer and talk to some friends and they mention April S. Goodwin. Whoa! So I decide to do my research and the crazy stuff I found is clearly steering me away elsewhere. Why and how can I trust my lawyer if she can’t make the minimum payment on her Discover bill? I am not taking the risk on this lawyer.

Thank you Don Juravin for exposing CHEATER lawyers to public. I will continue to follow holy land man for the exposes.

I am very much shocked as to the order of this and will surely take this into consideration in the legal issue

It looks like Discover Bank is getting a final judgment against her personally for well over $7,500.00. The business of being a lawyer is a tough one but crashing your credit for that amount of money is just plain stupid.

This is why one should do your due diligence when looking to hire a lawyer. Personally I would not hire her because this is a bad sign if the lawyer cannot be fiscally responsible, so how would she handle my case if I have to worry about this kind of nonsense?

I would recommend Joe Pippens firm who I went to after April Goodwin fumbled

@PissedConsumer1711436

LOL! I love this *** What goes around comes around! I remember how much stress I had when you and Don Juravin we’re harassing me and it looks like you are getting what you deserve there food bubble!

lol...food bubble!

Holy smoke I am glad I saw this

April is a liar

Wow! I am shocked, but not really.

I got sued by this scammer lawyer and her scammer client Don Karl Juravin with a bunch of nonsense scam claims. She must be doing really well that she can’t even make that minimum payment of $150. Per month to keep her credit up......LOL! April, a bit of advice, when you lay down with dogs, you get fleas!

April has fleas!

LOL! Good luck Scammer Lawyer Goodwin!

@PissedConsumer1702580

This is friggin funny!

View more comments (9)
ID
Cons
  • Shakedown clown
  • Defaulted on credit cards
  • Bad advice
Clearly has issues
Loss

Mostly Bad experiences and very not impressed

I have not been impressed with the evidences of services given by the firms to the service to clients. I would make suggestion to all people to look closely at this lawyer claims to what she says she will do for you.

Hi April! It looks like the lawsuit you and and scammer client Don Juravin field against me was blown out!

Hahahahahahahahahaha! You and Don Juravin are such losers and scammers!

It also looks like your low life lawsuits and how you treat people has finally caught up with you by the looks of these reviews. Love, Jodie

Goodwin is a terrible lawyer and has no issue going LOW for her scammer clients. Don’t worry if you are on the other side of her though, she is NOT that bright and easily out maneuvered by lawyers with the absolute MINIMUM of competence.

@PissedConsumer1698024

She is a loser, go easy on the reviews.

@PissedConsumer1702591

Why go easy on a scammer lawyer? I say she is reaping what she has sowed

View more comments (3)
ID
Pros
  • Cheap cheap legal fees
Cons
  • Lost cases
  • Extortion expert
  • Much unhappy
Much unhappiness

Bad attorney to choose

This lady wasted a YEAR AND A HALF OF MY TIME. ACTING LIKE SHE WAS INTERESTED. SHE IS NOT VERY KNOWLEGEABLE LIKE SHE STATES AND THEN A YEAR LAYER REFERS ME TO SOMEONE WOW. WHAT A IDIOT. IF YOU ARE NOT EXPERIENCED IN THAT FIELD PLEASE DONT MAKE IT SEEM LIKE YOU ARE. But may god bless her no hard feelings would never choose her again

BAR COMPLAINTS FOR SHAM LAWSUITS FILED BY APRIL GOODWIN

The Goodwin Firm and most notably its owner April Goodwin are well know here in Tampa for filing tons of baseless sham shakedown lawsuits for the scammer clients she represents. In her latest work of legal BS, she is suing a local lawyer who was the landlord for her scammer client years ago. Her scammer client claims he was injured on a community dock years ago and is now just only making the claim. The supposed basis for this lawsuit is the injury and a outrageous claim that he was told the dock and common area back yard were exclusively his. In this latest lawsuit, Goodwin sued the HOA, the landlord, and the broker who handled the lease for the house! This kind of crap is what clogs up our legal system and slows things down for everyone. This lawsuit is nothing more than a shakedown of legitimate business people for unjust gain for a scammer client and legal fees for a scammer lawyer. Bar complaints will be coming for April ! April Goodwin should be disciplined by the Florida Bar for filing FAKE complaints!

SCAMMER, SCAMMER, SCAMMER, she has been suing me for several years now in a total *** casenfor nothing. She is a legal nightmare and my lawyers and others here in Sarasota know she is scammer and a joke of a lawyer.

@PissedConsumer1591516

I used to work for her scammer client Don Karl Juravin and he threatened to have her sue me because I just wanted to get my pay check....she is a big scammer like he is.

@PissedConsumer1591516

I was sued by this idiot....and using the word idiot is being kind.

Terrible lawyer and total scammer just like her best client Don Juravin. She has no shame or class.

thanks for the review....I am glad I googled goodwin law

View more comments (4)
Ashburn, Virginia
Cons
  • Bad advice
  • Shakedown clown
  • Lost cases
Sham lawsuits

APRIL S. GOODWIN, WATCH OUT IF YOU HIRE THIS LAWYER

April Goodwin of the Goodwin Firm is a really bad lawyer and lies to everyone until the cows come home. You cannot trust anything this woman says. Y’all, I have witnessed all the shenanigans personally and in one case, April has pushed a fake case for years that is absolutely over nothing but just to keep the legal fees coming in from the client. The one case I am referring to is a basically a trumped up case filed against someone purely for harassment and extortion. On this case she knows full damn well it is nothing but a harassment case against a single mom with 4 kids who cannot afford to fight it. This is not the only case like this and it is damn disgusting. I cannot in good conscience continue to stay quiet while I see this scammer lawyer abuse the legal system and unwitting clients year after year. I want everyone to know how April schemes for herself and some of her clients who are pretty shady. It is sickening how grubby she can get when she wants to milk these cases. I am sick that I have not said anything sooner so that’s why I quit because my conscience would not let me continue.

April is such a scammer, in Polk County she and her scammer client Don Juravin are suing a completely disabled woman and her completely disabled husband trying harass them so Juravin can get back what he paid her for doing honest accounting work when he was asking her to cook the books. They are mad this poor woman turned him in to the FBI.

Thanks for the review. I am so glad I looked this up before I made a decision for this firm to handle my lease issues. Moving on to Keith Ringlespaugh, PA to handle it

@PissedConsumer1592173

Keith is a great guy and a good lawyer

My experience with Goodwin was really bad. Not a good lawyer but she thinks she is brilliant. Don’t buy into her BS about how much she cares and how passionate she is...it’s all pure BS SHE JUST WANTS THE $$$ BABY!

I cannot in good conscience recommend this lawyer either. I would rather hire someone who is more professional and not “morally casual” like April is.

Very helpful!

Good and brave review...thanks for the insight on hiring a lawyer.

View more comments (6)
San Jose, California
Cons
  • Bad advice
  • Lawyer bs
  • Fake harassment cases filed
Bad lawyer
Loss

April Goodwin, awful lawyer and WE WILL NOT RECOMMEND this AMBULANCE CHASING LAWYER to anyone

Be very, very careful of Lawyer April Goodwin in Largo, Fl. First, April claims to be an expert in everything ( everything from pet’s rights to business litigation to criminal law, wow!) and that should have been a huge red flag to my husband and myself. From what I saw, she has very little real legal experience, but talks a good game. The quality of legal work looks like something a high school student would write. The legal research, what legal research? We also found that most of her clients are real low life’s ( like Better Call Saul quality) and that should have been another huge red flag to us. Her legal fees are stupid cheap...another red flag, and what the *** were we thinking? Be careful of this one because she will take any B.S. case for $$ and I guess promises a win when in fact, she has lost a ton of cases. I WILL NOT RECOMMEND THIS AMATEUR LAWYER TO ANYONE. SO, IF YOU WANT TO WIN, HIRE A REAL LAWYER.

Hey April, it’s Jenifer Antico. Heard that you and Don Juravin are looking to sue me?

For what? I say bring it on.

Remember, the Federal Judge issued a restraining order to protect me. I have some new friends who are willing to fund the fight.....$$$$$$...bring it on!

@PissedConsumer1595448

I don’t know if I would worry to much about getting sued by these losers..from what I understand her client Juravin is in bankruptcy and she is being sued by Discover because she can’t pay her credit payment...haha..losers

Hire Goodwin if you want to lose! I won’t go back

LOL, she is an expert in all matters of law from pet owners rights to admiralty law to probate. She is a joke.

Ouch! This lawyer must have really pissed off her client, but very telling anyways.

I was going to go in for an initial consult on a legal issue I have in Sarasota. After talking with her staff and reading this, I was not impressed at all. She and her employees give me the impression of a small time cheesey law firm and I have zero interest in having some cheesey lawyer representing me.

Wow...not good. I am glad I googled this before I called. Thanks for posting this.

Glad I saw this as we are looking to hire a lawyer for our condo case in St. Pete. I guess strike this one off the list.

View more comments (7)
San Jose, California
Service
The Goodwin Firm Attorney
Pros
  • Cheap cheap legal fees
Cons
  • Lawyer bs
  • Lost cases
  • Bad advice
Awful lawyer
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article