Garden Center plant warranty

I was in your store today to buy a replacement basket for my Tomato & Herb Topsy Turvy Planter. I purchased the kit late last summer and it was suppost to be very durable but it wasn't and has rotted. Since I got it from you and you still stock the item I figured I should be able to buy a new bag from you. I was wrong. I ask to speak to the manager and she wasn't able to tell me how to buy one either. I did go on line to try to buy one but the link said it wasn't "safe" and I should close my browser. Then I attempted to buy some strawberry plants. There was suppose to be 10 plants in the container. For the most part they looked pretty healthy. However, to be on the safe side I ask if Menards would replace any dead plant in the cup it one did exist. They said "no" That they looked at the cups each morning and if there was a dead plant in th cup they threw them all away. There was no way they could tell for sure there were 10 plants in the cup. I did not buy them as a result. I must say I was very disappointed in your stores service! Thank you Helen Joyce 812-890-****
ID
Vincennes, Indiana

Landscaping and Gardening Expert Talks

Lawn Care During Drought: How to Grow Lawns with Less Water?

Jun 8, 2022

How to care for your lawn in a drought? John Perry, a lawn expert, shares tips on effective lawn care with new water restrictions and explains how to preserve a green yard.

John Perry
John Perry

John Perry is President, CEO, and Founder of Greene County Fertilizer Company, Inc. and the author of the Lawncology educational series.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article