Friend of the Court is a Criminal Enterprise

Friend of the Court is the most corrupt evil organization in existent. In essence they are a criminal enterprise. Even with a lawyer, it's been 2 years that I have been trying to straighten out the "arrears" which I was never in. The ex wife signed a notarized letter and all paperwork filed with FOC that I DO NOT owe back support, still they take way more than they are supposed to and also my tax returns. Now they claim to have "lost" the court order that should have stopped this nonsense. Hard to understand if it's incompetence or deceit…. I expect some of both as it is In the courtsd and employees own best interest to fleece as many well paid dads as they can and get the Federal matching funds. ?Grrrrr

All the House of Reps, Senators, and Congress people know how corrupt the family court system is and state there is nothing they can do. I have fund a way that the people can take back and investigate the courts and arrest them.

Read my platform at electdeannakloostra.blogspot.com. My friend is running for Sheriff and another friend for Judgeship.

We will be working as a team. Join my facebook to keep trac of what we are planning on doing.

Thanks Doug. I tried that website but it didnt work.

Maybe report to fbi asmentioned above. Seems like there has got to be a class action suit somewhere...

I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice.

Unfortunately, there is evidence of illicit and potentially criminal behavior at the Friend of the Court, including in Wayne County.

Please consider sending crime tips to the FBI at tips dot fbi dot gov as well as the Michigan State Police at michigan dot gov slash msp. Note that local police departments often receive direct financial payments from the FOC, so have direct financial conflicts of interest in conducting their law enforcement duties regarding the FOC.

Please visit scr dot bi slash kQHvC9 for more information.

This agency is usually staffed by lesbians who have an intense hatred of men. That's reality.

They make up for their lack of appeal and for their frustrations by doing whatever they can to cause harm to any and all men. Sorry for your problems, but I know alot of guys who just quite the job and move on. By the way, you need to adjust your tax withholding so you actually owe just a little bit to IRS instead of getting a refund. Under no circumstances do you want to file a tax return with a refund.

The IRS will take it and give it to the dykes at Friend of Court. You should know better than that.

View more comments (3)
ID
Farmington, Michigan
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article