Daniel R Ajq

Im never recive my order and charge my monthly

This company charge monthly to my bank account and never send my order I'm call the company but no body answer or call bakery

Screw Y Dxl
map-marker Chattanooga, Tennessee

Ripped off

Bought a watch for $10 ended up costing $75 total scam cancelled atm card reported took money anyway. Rip off artists. Would give 0 rating if allowed don't fall for it.

User's recommendation: Don't buy here

Kathleen C Zer

Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

I’m being charged for items not ordered.

The Freedom Store - I’m being charged for items not ordered.
The Freedom Store - I’m being charged for items not ordered. - Image 2
An advertised free ball Sp was order with &8.95 shipping, my receipt listed 4 other items not ordered. I tried to email the customer question email & the support email & received mail demon in response.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Many bbb complaints

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Do not use this dite

Resolved
jack h Lcx

Verified Reviewer

Resolved: Rip off alert

Updated by user Apr 01, 2021

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with full refund.

Original review Mar 31, 2021
ordered one item was billed 3 additional times and received very rude customer svc trying to get other items removed from order and refunds issued
Loss:
Cons:
  • Dishonest will add orders to your card

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: dont buy from them

Vlad O

Tricked into "buying" when I didin't order.

The "immediate access" scam. Once you purchase something on a website, you are given "immediate access" to a product. Meaning, instead of browsing the next page to see whether you want to purchase the product, the company assume you want to buy it and is given immediate access to your bank account for their withdrawal.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Interesting selection
Cons:
  • Use the immediate access scam
  • Many bbb complaints
  • No refunds possible so far

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Stay away from the "Freedom Shop" that sells Trump coins, aka USA GOP STORE. It'll be a nightmare getting a refund (if you do). Legitimate stores will offer a phone number for quick refund, they don't. It's a run-around process.

Not happy with business

I clicked to received the 2020 Trump cap which was free(the shipping price was $7.95), which automatically took me to a Trump flag page. It was being advertised as a free item. Therefore, I decided to accept it. I thought everything was ok. Later I checked my bank account on line, which I do frequently. Besides the shipping cost for the cap, A charge was showing for $47.00. (the flag) I was stunned. I called the company to have the $47.00 cancelled (plus the flag). The call volume was high so I left my name, number, and reason for my call. I received no return call. The next day I called again to cancel the flag order and was told it was too late. I was told I could return it for a refund once it arrived at my rresidence or be refunded $30.00 out right. I settled for the $30.00.

User's recommendation: Be careful shopping.Check e-mail receipt(s) in a timely manner.

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article