Germain Lul

Pain is gone

Ive been to other clinics to try and solve my issue but this clinic was great. It took three treatments and the problem that others had NO idea about was gone. Thank you Dr M!

User's recommendation: Wouldn’t keep suffering!

Daiton Bzr

Verified Reviewer

This Foot Specialist is great

I have had heel pain for about 18 months and my family doctor said that it was something I would have to live with. But the pain got worse - walk in clinic prescribed Tylenol but it didn't do much. Went to another 'foot' guy but they just wanted to sell me stuff. Dr. Murtaza and his office was great. Really helpful - the pain was just getting worse and one day I couldn't take it so I called them and they got me in quick. He went over the problems and what he could help with and was really good. I would highly recommend him!

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Expert Talks

4th COVID Vaccine, Monkeypox, Mask-Optional Policy

Jan 6, 2022

COVID, monkeypox, mask-optional policy: Are we safe? Watch an expert interview with Prof. Karen Jubanyik from Yale to learn more about viruses and how to stay protected.

Prof. Karen Jubanyik
Prof. Karen Jubanyik

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article