Verified Reviewer

DO NOT MOVE HERE!!! STAY FAR AWAY!!!

The Enclave Silver Spring Apartments - DO NOT MOVE HERE!!! STAY FAR AWAY!!!
Management gives not one single *** about its residents at the Enclave Silver Spring! As long as you pay your rent on time that is the only thing they care about. I have written several emails and nothing has ever been done no response, no acknowledgement, no action. The buildings are infested with roaches, mold and mice! No matter how much you clean or keep up your home they still come in, they are in the hallways, lobby area everywhere. There is literally an infestation. When we first moved in October 2018 we filled out a list of everything that was wrong or needed to be fixed and now an entire year later nothing has been done. Today 11/8/2019 the hot water went out in buildings A and B, imagine taking a Luke warm shower then going outside in the cold. It is now 6:34 pm and the hot water is out again! My bathroom sink leaked for about two weeks I put in about three or four maintenance request nothing was ever done about the issue until the water just started spewing out and I called the office back to back until they sent someone! A few months ago management had people spraying the buildings so it can appear to be kept up however, it is not! The workers were spraying the building I walk out to my car and it is covered in dirt and grime, I take the long way and walk around to the front door and my daughter and I still get sprayed with the disgusting water droplets flying in the air! When people are walking they should stop spraying I understand wind and all the elements but this is disgusting! Also My husband and I paid for parking about a month or two ago and I passes have expired already. Therefore, we have to pay another twenty-five dollars to park our car where we live at or else we will get towed but the parking lot is still messed up and a hazard to any and every one driving their vehicle across it. I sent an email about possible mold growing in my home where my children live and still no response! The fire alarms go off all types of hours in the night. I’m constantly in a battle of do I wake my children up and take them out in the cold for someone pulling the alarm again or what could possibly be a fire. It’s crazy that all of these occurrences can happen but the moment you have a balance for rent they send you an eviction notice!
ID
District 5, Maryland
Pros
  • Roof over my head
Cons
  • No parking and messed up parking lot
  • Cant use heat and air at once
  • Poor management
Reason of review
Everything is wrong with the enclave
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Real Estate Expert Talks

"I'm a Huge Proponent of Building a Home" Ty Wilde About Real Estate Industry

Sep 15, 2020

To help every potential homeowner find answers to their most important real estate questions, we’ve invited Ty Wilde Realtor & New Home Construction Specialist. In this video interview, we asked Ty to share his vast experience and give expert advice on whether to build a house or buy a house, what’s the best time to buy a house, what to consider during the house inspection, and more.

Read full article
Ty Wilde
Ty Wilde

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article