Do not deal with them

They do not deal in good faith. Outdated policy form the bad old days of buying at dealerships. Do not think the customer is ever right. Owner and sales people have overblown sense of self importance. must be in business of selling services and not products. Due to their attitude would highly recommend not doing interstate business with them. There BBB rating is F. Rarely respond to complaints and when try do they look at themselves of incapable of doing any wrong.because they are always right. Unqualified sales staff who know nothing of the product they sell and how to deal with customers.
#1198243

They have an A+ rating with the BBB. And I think the only negative complaint I can find on them online is from this guy in Arizona with the same complaint on different sites.

I have been dealing with the cycle co for years and have always enjoyed every experience. They've been in business for a long time and they know what they're doing

My brother i nlaw had a bad experience also. can't go into specifics due to pending legal action aginst them. All I can say is buyer beware.

I disagree. I have purchased two motorcycles from these guys in the past and I was always treated well and with respect.

I recommend The cycle co to anyone I run into that is looking to buy a motorcycle. All of their bikes are clean, and their prices are always lower than anybody else in town. . .

... . . The Internet now days gives everyone a platform to voice their opinions.

Unfortunately even crapy untrue opinions like this guys. ...

. Ride safe all!

View more comments (2)
ID
Phoenix, Arizona
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article