Verified Reviewer
Advanced Reviewer

Weather Alerts

Update by user Apr 28, 2020

No money-just harm to loved ones and entertainment. These companies don't care-have never responded-will lose a lot of tv watchers. That's ok cause there are other good, caring stations on we could and will watch.

Original review posted by user Mar 29, 2020
I have basic television-no sense paying for cable that offers 100 different channels and 50 have the same show on. The problem is the channels that run old tv shows seem to all be run by the same non-intelligent group or they are dumb enough to copy off each other. They have an extremely horrid way of notifying people of the weather. They have an extremely loud and terrifying alarm that goes off to say it is going to rain. It recently scared my dog so bad she would not eat her food and went as far from the tv as she could and just stared at it. She did not calm down for hours. I was talking to a friend with a 2 year old that began screaming and crying when this unnecessary sound started. How cruel and un-American this gesture is. It does no do what they are intending because people quickly turn off the tv to spare their loved ones and nobody reads the weather warning. In Cleveland Ohio they are under the channel 55 numbers but are listed as the CW network, CBS, and Weigel Broadcasting-those responsible. I guess those responsible for their obnoxious weather alerts must be the simple minded not able to get job at quality networks. I recommend people delete these off their sets from their channel line ups if you want to save your loved ones. They may have a few good shows, but mostly old and repeated to death-like all day long over and over. Only 2 year olds like seeing things that often but they are being scared away by their unwanted and unneeded weather alerts. Most other stations can alert you in a sufficient way without terrifying you. We can look out the window and see rain-we dont need these stations garbage and lack of intelligence spewed into our homes. Delete these channels and save yourself. Lots of other stations out there both on regular tv and Roku. No sense in putting up with these drama queans and their noise! If you have other channels like these losers-delete them too. Now that we are home all the time because of the pandemic and watch more tv-dont make things worse-dont tune into these stations.

User's recommendation: Remove from network lineup.

ID
Pros
  • Some shows
Cons
  • Offensive weather alerts
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Inapopriate

The tv shows ta CW make are terrible and should be cancelled. My children were watching and I heard fowl language and adult situations. On the Flash a super powered being was vomiting blood al over the place. Black Lightning featured obscene rap music and violence. River dale has turned wholesome teenagers Archie Betty Veronica and evening JarHead into fornicaters. Now, even Nancy drew has become a wh***. I’m afraid if my children watch more they will be influenced and become *** thugs.
ID
Product
The Cw Television Network Charmed Tv Show
Pros
  • Free
Cons
  • Lewd
Reason of review
Bad quality
Preferred solution
Cancel the shows, fire the programmers

Brands Related to The CW Television Network

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article