Ordered my business products when never in stock.

This is the letter that I sent to www.thecraftplace.com: I am disgusted that I was able to order almost 30 wreaths from you and YOU NEVER HAD THEM IN STOCK. That's a bunch of ***. I should have never been able to order them. I ordered from your company last WEDNESDAY, all this time I thought the order went out. I have promised customers these wreaths and now they are going to have wait longer for YOUR MISTAKE. It's really, really bad business. You don't promise a customer something and then not have it. Ridiculous business and now you have made me late on my orders so therefore, I have done the same *** that you did. I hate that.
ID
Los Angeles, California
Loss

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article