An order

The cover I ordered was the second cover I purchased the first one was perfect the second one was cheaply made and very inferior..I wanted to return the second one and purchase one like my first order and was told custom orders cannot be returned.. the second one was not worth the money I paid and am willing to buy a cover of the same material as my first order
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Refused to honor a warranty

The Cover Store - Refused to honor a warranty
At the end of summer 2019 I purchased outdoor covers for my grill, prep table, chairs and a table from this company. My particular location can get very windy. A few months after I purchased the covers my neighbor called me to tell me that my grill cover had blown off. I went outside and found it torn in several places. Apparently it could not handle the wind. I contacted the company in September to file a claim for warranty coverage. I sent it three pictures that they requested along with an explanation for submitting a claim. A couple of weeks later I received an email telling me that it was not their cover because of the color and some other garbage reasoning. I protested vehemently because I know where I purchased the cover. I compared the item # on my invoice it was different from the item # that they currently stock. The item # associated with my purchase was listed as out of stock. I found it sold in Europe on Amazon but nowhere else. This is nothing short of a ripoff. I've dealt with companies from Israel, China, etc. when I had issues with their products and those companies have been honest to a fault, unlike this American company (I'm ashamed to call them an American company). I would not purchase another item from this company and I do not recommend them. They are grifters.

User's recommendation: Steer clear of this company, better to buy cheap that way you don't care if it rips.

ID
Pros
  • Looked good when first received
Cons
  • Not very sturdy
Loss
Full refund

Terrible!! I would NOT recommend this store to any one - !!!

I ordered my Bird Bath Cover (which broke the other day) and I wanted to send it back - Oh no, someone little girl told me I had to return in 30 days - however, on your website it says with Covid it had been extended to 60 - I am a senior citizen - not stupid like these young people might think - I want to send this back - credit card adjusted and be done with this place - I will NO LONGER recommend or shop here!!!
#1947062

Sherry H, I have the same story, this company doesn't honor their warranty claims. They had to gall to say that I did not buy my grill cover from them.

I purchased almost $300 in outdoor furniture and a grill cover. They claim the grill cover did not come from them. I found the grill cover on their website saying it was out of stock. Today when I searched for that grill cover the link was removed.

This is a shady outfit.

Contact your credit card company to find out if they cover these situations. I'm going to contact consumer affairs and any agency I can find to see if I can shut them down.

Loss
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article