The Cottages of Port Richey FL

The Cottages of Port Richey FL
This place is disgusting! The place inside has fixtures that look like they are from the 1960's. The place looks filthy to me as well. Every time I went to see my father, his pants were wet and the whole place smelled like urine. The caregivers spend a lot of time outside smoking and I'm guessing the patients are left unattended. My father said he had been hit several times. We moved him to another facility and The Cottages charged me for another month. They kept acting like they would refund my money but stopped returning my calls or emails. If you want to speak to the owner you will never get a chance. Here is her Facebook page: www (dot) facebook (dot) com/cklinowski Her name is Cindy and her husband is John. I have turned them in with the Dept. of Health. We'll see what happens next. I'll probably end up taking them to court. If anyone out there needs me to help in any case with them, please let me know. This place should be shut down. Most of their caregivers look like they are on drugs, tattooed and ugly holes in their ears. The woman in charge of billing is Christie Justie. You can look her up on Facebook to see what I'm talking about. I found out that this woman is a complete liar when she accidentally sent me an email meant for her supervisor. She told her supervisor that I refused to pay a bill. That was a complete lie. Dawn Marie is the supervisor and no help at all. Beware!!! Take your loved one out of here. I suggest Madison Point. That place is CLEAN and the employees are upstanding people. The people at The Cottages look like they were found in a gutter. I'm sure that most of their review are probably fake, No way in *** would anyone give this *** place 5 stars. Go look at it. You'll want to take a shower when you leave. CALL CINDY! 647.261.4676
ID
Port Richey, Florida
Product
The Cottages Of Port Richey Retirement Community
Cons
  • Stole money from my neice
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article