Joe Tribuzzo ripped me off for $850.00

Joe was going to install my fireplace chimney piping. I gave him a deposit in order to place the order for the materials that were needed to complete the job. The deposit was given to him September 25, 2010. It is now January 18, 2011. Joe promises to meet up and never does, I have a phone full of text messages seeing that he will never answer a phone call. I have the check duplicate copy that i wrote to him along with the receipt that he gave me. He uses the "the chimney guys" as his company name. I will be taking him to court.

Join the rest of us who have been screwed. Never Give a Deposit! State has class action lawsuit against him.

Joe was arrested on June,15th,2012 for aggravated theft and theft charges. You can find it on the net. Hopefully, he'll be in prison soon.

Joe ripped off my 80 year old mother!! At the time he was doing business under the name "The Chimney Guys"!!! Beware!!!

i also have been ripped off by him. please call me at 330 414-****

View more comments (3)
ID
Naperville, Illinois
Loss

About

Summary

The Chimney Guys is a locally owned and operated company that provides such kind of residential and commercial chimney services as Routine Service, Sweeping and Inspection, Smoke Problems, Animal Removal, Leak Problems, Estimates, Shroud Installation, Masonry Repairs, Chimney Relines and Fireplace Changeout. Emergency services are available. The company accepts cash, money orders and personal checks for payment of products and services. The Chimney Guys is located in Peabody, Massachusetts. The company serves Boston's North Shore and Southern New Hampshire, in total about 35 towns among which are Beverly MA, Boxford MA, Burlington MA, Danvers MA, Essex MA, Everett MA, Gloucester MA, Hamilton MA, Malden MA, Medford MA, Middleton MA, Nahant MA, North Reading MA, Peabody MA and many others.

The Chimney Guys reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article