The Celebrity Experience Reviews

Show reviews that mention
daughter money course scam audition adrian rmante kids people parents movie
Filter review

Verified Reviewer

Feeling scammed

My grand-daughter (aged 8) was selected from the audition last year (2020). We were all very excited for her and I planned to travel with her to LA which was first scheduled for Aug 2020. However due to COVID that obviously changed (we are based in NZ). The course has been moved to August 2021 however that is not likely to occur either. The thing is we have paid $8000 USD for the 1 week course alone and they have a no refund policy...... what the *** How does a business have the right to keep that sort of money for a service or product they have not delivered let alone can not deliver due to something completely out of their control or ours! They directed me back to the contract which was signed on the day of the audition but I thought that clause was referring to the deposit only as that was fair...... but it applied to the complete course fee. How is this even allowed?: We appreciate that they have offered alternative days for our girl to attend but, we are not getting what we signed up for and my grand daughter could be 15 before she gets to go for the experience and who even knows if by then she still wants to. This is not ok and I'm going to find a way to fight this and get my daughters money back! As far as I am concerned their 'no refund policy' just gives them permission to be thieves!! They haven't provided my girl with anything. Angry!
Lower Hutt, North Island
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Scam !!

totally unprofessional, did not start on time, showed a very dodgy video, did not provide any information about process of day, nor real information about the actual audition. I got the vibe you are auditioning for their dodgy acting school !! left after waiting 3 hours before even spoke to one person. It’s rubbish do t waste your time.

If people take the time at actually sit through the program they will see what exactly they are offering. NEVER do they say they will put your kid on TV they tell you they will provide the tools that your child needs to be able to be in front of agents and talent managers and show them what is wanted and expected.

Anyone that has actually gone to a real audition know that these things take hours to go through the number of people that come through and it is the same for this program they comb through hundreds of applicants for those special few who will be given the opportunity to learn from professionals ! as far as the costs go I mean lets face it …. is anything in life free ? no any training or school that you attend will cost you money ….

period ! Now the difference is you can pay to go to acting school for months or even years and still never get an agent this company puts this program together so that THEY bring the agents to YOU at the end of the program you are in front of 30+ agents, managers and casting directors ….

how many schools can say they can do that for you ? Its all a matter of perspective everyone will always have their own opinion about these things until they actually sit there and see for themselves what it is all about.

I gather it's an acting school, auditioning for prospective applicants and then you have to pay for their programs ranging from $1000 to what ever...Yes its a waste of time. and the advertising for this "EXPERIENCE" is misleading from the on-set.

View more comments (1)
Perth, Western Australia

SCCAMS!

SCAMS! Don't Do It Poeople!!!

Its about audition for classes and later money is involved to do the program, check out the internet for The Celebrity Experience. Its this School if you can call it, about the money they make, and for the audtioners is about the CELEBRITY "EXPERIENCE".... The whole idea of auditioning is misleading the public.

My question is have you done the program ? How do you know it’s a scam ?

Your opinion !!

WHAT HAPPEND.. I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF ITS WORTH IT ..

WHY DIDNT YOU LIKE IT. 16 HUNDRED DOLLARS IS A LOT IF MONEY THIS CLOSE TO CHRISTMAS I HAVE OTHER CHILDREN SO I DONT WASTE MY TIME OR MY KIDS MONEY {{Redacted}}

View more comments (3)
Round Rock, Texas

The Celebrity Experience

The Celebrity Experience
This is my take on TCE and Adrian R'Mante. Starting off I am a mom and when my daughter heard about this she went nuts she knew who he was and wanted to go. Of course I supported my daughters dreams and let me tell you it was one of the BEST things I ever did. Adrian and his group are amazing people who truly care about your kids and their future. What bugs me about some reviews Ive seen is always the same " you should never pay for an audition" and " you should never pay if you want to be an actor" ... I mean are you kidding me ? You mean to tell me that in "reality" all you have to say is you want to be an actor and it magically happens for you ? No ! Thats not how the world works. You pay to get acting classes, you pay to get headshots, you pay to travel to auditions and if your lucky to get seen by an agent you are one of the lucky few that get that chance. Most agencies wont just see you because you want to be seen. They go through THOUSANDS of resumes and if your lucky to catch an eye then congrats ! What people fail to realize about Adrian and TCE is that he is not offering you stardom he is not saying you will be the next big thing and he is not telling you that you dont have other options. No what he does is offers to train you and make you adjusted to what audition life will be like. He is offering his expertise and his time to coach you in what you will need to make it and brings those ever so elusive agents and managers to you ! Yes it comes with a fee but so does everything else in life and what people fail to see is that he is not making anyone go through with it he is just offering an opprotunity which you can clearly say no to. People want to blame and point fingers and accuse him of being a scam and a ripoff but let me tell you this he is one of the most geuine persons I have ever met. He doesnt take your money and run.... He talks to people, parents daily always availabe to anyone. The first time I did this with my daughter she was 8 she got a call back and didnt make it in the end. So 1. That debunks that EVERYONE gets picked because they dont. 2. I stayed in contact with him and he even told me what she needed ( because my daughter was dredfully shy) so she did she worked on it and 5 years later she tried again ( mind you during the 5 years I stayed in contact with Adrian ) this time she made it all the way through and got signed by an agency AND booked a small role in an independant movie. So this proves that he doesnt just take you for your money he becomes invested in your child. He creates a family with TCE and we are so glad that we did this my daughter is a bright outgoing person and would not be the same without the guidance of Adrian. So to all the nay-sayers out there maybe it just didnt work out for you or maybe you just want things handed to you for free soley on the fact that you feel you are special and dont need to work for anything but I can and will always praise Adrian and his team for their wonderful group and I will defend what he does because he does it out of love for the buisness and your childrens dreams. He makes the family, we keep it together and I will always have faith in him and what he does.

Hi, I would like to make some money . How much were you paid for this positive review ? No offence !

@PissedConsumer1757917

Wow that’s unbelievable just because someone leaves a positive review automatically you think they are being “paid” ....

WHERE ARE THE PEOPLE THAT HAD ISSUES WHY CANT WE SEE THE ISSUES THAT THEY HAD AND HOW THEY WERE RESOLVED

@PissedConsumer1610552

I've heard people saying "well this person and that person said this and that" but I have never seen anyone personally say or complain about it.

View more comments (3)
Houston, Texas
Service
The Celebrity Experience Classes

The Celebrity Experience was a wonderful experience

My daughter attended The Celebrity Experience workshop at Universal Studios in LA with Adrian R'Mante in 2017. It was over the top and well worth the money spent. It's not cheap but we didn't mind paying it. It's an acting workshop run by Disney celebrities and professionals in the industry. My daughter got to meet Debbie Ryan "Jesse" and walk the red carpet. The days were packed with fun acting workshop taught by real actors. The evening events for the kids were really fun. They also had informative workshops for parents and even I learned a lot. The kids got to film a movie reel on an actual Universal Studio set. None of that comes for Free. Of course you have to pay! My daughter wants to do it again this year and I didn't think twice about it. It's an awesome experience you can give to your child, if you can afford it. If you can't, don't bash the company or amazing people that give their heart and soul to allow children to have this opportunity. It is definitely NOT a scam. Look it up on YouTube, you can see some of the stars that give their time to the kids. I can only speak for The Celebrity Experience run by Adrian R'Mante. I was there and I can tell you it was awesome!

My only question is, after this “experience” is there anything you and your child do that works toward them bettering their acting “wardrobe”? Like being viewed by agents, or being in contact with an agency for auditions, or anything like that?

I am considering doing this for my daughter but I want to go all out. That is a lot of money when I can’t find any info on it on the net.

Either there were people who did it and loved it, or there were others that seemed to be that they didn’t read the fine print and when they had to pay for extra stuff they got mad. I just don’t want to feel like I got ripped off.

Service
The Celebrity Experience Classes
Reason of review
Good quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article