Overcharged at The Cat Clinic in C.M. Ca

My cat was seen at The Cat Clinic and I was told he had two bad teeth that needed to be pulled as soon as possible. They sent me a quote for between $800-$1200 dollars, which included a cleaning. Could not afford that so I decided to go to a low cost spay and neuter vet clinic and see what they had to say. Extremely nice doctors and staff. My cat had his teeth cleaned and a prescription filled for three months of meds for $87.00. And not a single tooth was pulled, which would of been an additional $10.00 if needed. When you are a pet owner you count on the experts to keep your pets safe and healthy. Not take advantage of you and your emotions. I am not a complainer but I could not sit on this one. Low cost does not mean less care. The Cat Clinic should be ashamed of themselves. As nice as the doctors and staff are, I will never go back. Unless I want to be robbed.

Low cost means less care, period. Do you really believe that someone can safely anesthetize a pet and clean its teeth for 87.00.

No way. You received a substandard and likely unsafe procedure and you will likely need to have it repeated to get the teeth removed that should have been removed.

ID
#208130 Review #208130 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Fountain Valley, California

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article