The Car Store dealership in Laurel,De.Rt 13

I sold my 1999 Chevrolet SilveradoZ71 pickup truck with 121471 miles on it to The Car Store in Laurel,De. for their offer of $3800.00 because they took it back in there shop and claim they put the computer to it and the sales manager said it had alot of mechical issues that needed to be repaired before they could put it out on their lot for resale and he and the buyer for the dealership the book value for them to sell it after all that work was done was $5875.00 and that was if it was in excellent condition which I will say it was not in that at most I would say fair condition due to it did have ding dents on the body which the Car Store stated would need to be repaired and the Cargo bed had some dents in it and needed to be repaired and repainted inside the cargo bed.I sold it to then due to had had some financial debts I wanted to clear up and before I did I asked the manager if I wanted to buy it back what would it cost me and he told me at most $5675.00 due to all the repairs they had to do .I agreed to that and within less than 10 days I did go buy it back at that point.The manager took my info and had the loan approved within less than 5 min.thru Credit Acceptance.I went to the dealership and signed the papers and I should have had my wife read them but he had her sit accross the room due to she had nothing to do with the loan .So he told me the price over the phone before I went there and told me the cost when I got there and we went over the papers and I signed them and he stated all the repairs were compleat and by the time we were done it was dark out and they had the lot lights off and than he had the truck brought out and I could,nt see the body but felt I trusted him and took it home and the next day went out and would u believe no body work was touched.I than went and look at some things he said was repaired on the mechanical end and none of that was touched either. I read the sales agreement over the next few days and I finaly understood it he put $8500.00 on it and with the financing which he had in less than 5 min. I am paying almost $12,400.00 for getting the truck back I had 8 years prior to selling it to them.So anyone looking for a vehicle by all means never deal with The Car Store in Laurel De. on Rt 13. because u will get ripped off.Also I did call them and they told me they would make it right but now 10 months later I am still waiting for them to call.I also called the main dealership they have in Salisbury Maryland and even talk to the owner of The Car Store there and he said what they did was wrong and he will take steps to make it right but again not a word from him either so saty away from The Car Store dealerships and Credit Acceptance or belive you will pay daly due to them.

First, I have no affiliation with the car store but am looking at a car they have on their lot. Second, please learn how to write in proper, complete sentences.

Lastly, how ridiculously *** can you be to even consider buying back the truck you sold them?

On that note ... I have a bridge in Brooklyn I can sell you for only $995.00 if you're interested?

ID
North Windham, Connecticut

AVOID: The Car Store in Norwich, VT

Service advisor (Ron) is one of the most unprofessional/offensive individuals that I have ever contemplated doing business with - I drove 1/2 hour to the dealer and left without service due to his conduct - very argumentative and sarcastic; he literally yelled at me in front of other customers for asking for a "loaner car" - apparently they call them rental cars so that they can choose to decide when it's free and when it's not. They give one when you take your car in for a warranty item but not for a $275.00 service????? How does that make sense? Previous to Ron's appalling behavior, I was directed to bring my car in for an intermittent eradic idle, for which the tech (or the dealer) was unwilling to spend time problem-solving my issue, and instead re-set the ECU several times without curing the vehicle. Avoid this service department if you can.
ID
Worcester, Massachusetts

About

Summary

Used Vehicles The Car Store, dealer near Salisbury, MD Laurel, DE Cambridge, MD

The Car Store reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article