Phone number doesn’t work, no support

I have been trying to cancel this $80/month account. No phone number, no legit packaging, no legit invoice, just a number that doesn’t work. This is a major scam. Avoid at all costs.
Product
The Buyers Fashionclub Com Account
Poor customer service

Rip off

Just wanted to warn everyone.I received an online offer for several "absolutely free" items for just paying the shipping. I bought two items and paid the shipping at the time. Yesterday I received a bill amounting for a few hundred dollars for the FREE items. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THE BUYERS-FASHION CLUB. THEY ARE COMPLETE RIPOFFS. Here's all the details of their invoices below: The Buyers-Fashion Club thebuyers-fashionclub.com Date of the two payments: Jun 29, 2017 Ordered On: 06/29/2017 11:58am Items in Your Order Mens Watch (new) Order Total: $6.99 This is the order confirmation I received July 14, 2017. for the FREE watch. The 6.99 charge is for shipping, as their advertisement said. And paid in full at the time. Mens Sunglasses Ordered On: 06/29/2017 11:58am Items in Your Order Order Total: $5.95 This is the order confirmation I received July 14, 2017. for the FREE sunglasses. The 5.95 charge is for shipping, as their advertisement said. And paid in full at the time.
#1392016

Hang in their they will give you 100% refund. Don't be in a rush to settle. Twice I have received 100% refund, but still waiting for the last to be posted on my credit card.

Yeah they got me too just got off the phone with them partial refund coming

View more comments (1)
Service
The Buyers Fashionclub Com Deal
Not as described/ advertised

Ripped Off by thebuyers-fashionclub.com

Just wanted to warn everyone. I received an online offer for several "absolutely free" items for just paying the shipping. I bought two items and paid the shipping at the time. Yesterday I received a bill amounting for a few hundred dollars for the FREE items. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THE BUYERS-FASHION CLUB. THEY ARE COMPLETE RIPOFFS. Here's all the details of their invoices below: The Buyers-Fashion Club thebuyers-fashionclub.com Date of the two payments: Jun 29, 2017 Ordered On: 06/29/2017 11:58am Items in Your Order Mens Watch (new) Order Total: $6.99 This is the order confirmation I received July 14, 2017. for the FREE watch. The 6.99 charge is for shipping, as their advertisement said. And paid in full at the time. Mens Sunglasses Ordered On: 06/29/2017 11:58am Items in Your Order Order Total: $5.95 This is the order confirmation I received July 14, 2017. for the FREE sunglasses. The 5.95 charge is for shipping, as their advertisement said. And paid in full at the time. These are the two BILL I received July 14, 2017 for my 2 FREE items. Items in Your Order Mens Watch TC (new) Order Total: $99.79 Items in Your Order Mens Sunglasses Order Total: $98.99

Just received the exact same thing. Got the bills in today for the "free" items.

Same ones you received. How have you handled this so far?

@PissedConsumer1352151

I'm sorry you had this experience. Keep fighting it.

When I first confronted them and told them that I will be contacting my credit card to dispute, they offered to refund 35% of the money they stole from my credit card.

I wrote back telling them I'd already disputed their charge on my card, and they offered to refund 50% of the stolen money.

I told them that I had now been refunded the full amount by my card and that we blocked them from ever charging me again.

Then, two days ago, they informed me that THEY had refunded my full amount. Nothing like conceding to a moot point!!

@PissedConsumer1352451

What number did you use to reach them? They don't respond to emails.

@PissedConsumer1360401

I couldn't find a number either. I did it all through email, the email listed in the invoice they sent me, club@***.reamaze.com. Hope that helps.

View more comments (3)
Service
The Buyers Fashionclub Com Deal
Reason of review
Falsely Advertising FREE products then charging for them.
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

About

Top The Buyers Fashionclub Com Services

Deal

Top The Buyers Fashionclub Com Products

Account

Summary

The Buyers Fashion Club is a retail company which specializes in sales of discount goods. It was founded in 2017. The headquarters is based in Dania Beach, Florida, United States. The Buyers Fashion Club offers the following products: jewelry, sunglasses, watches, and shoes. It is also possible to order cleaning kits and cases. The company provides 14 day trial for all items. The Buyers Fashion Club ships the products to the United States and Canada via USPS carrier. The company accepts returns for refund within 30 calendar days of the original purchase date. Available payment options are Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. Customer assistance is provided by email and by phone.

The Buyers Fashionclub Com reviews and complaints

The Buyers Fashionclub Com is ranked 1313 out of 3299 in E-commerce category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article