Poor Service, No Return Calls, Stated filing action with Court NO Filing made in 7 months

We hired Craig A. Butler in June 2018 to file a probate action. No returned calls, has his assistant meet with us in July 2018to sign forms to file actions. No returned call from assistant or from Butler. I called all day two days in a row and I received a call from Mr. Butler with an attitude with more promises. To date December NO filing made and No more returned calls. I have now requested to return my files to me to hire another lawyer and no luck. DO NOT hire him unless you like wasting Time.!!!!

QUOTE : " I called all day two days in a row " ; a lawyer will ignore if not laugh that off. All they understand is things they can't blow off - like a letter served via Certified Mail Return Receipt Requested clearly stating your issue, the lack of action, your desire for return of the materials (of which you should have made copious quantities of copies) and your intention to institute further action if this doesn't happen in 10 business days. You must speak their language - it is not your home field - poor service is poor service in any industry and this guy is no exception.

ID
Bowie, Maryland
Service
The Butler Law Group Legal Service
Cons
  • No communication after hired
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Return my documents

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article