Very Un-Proffessional Staff of O'reilly Elk Grove

I have this scenario with one of their staff (07-05-11)...i buy a thermostat for my car, and good the salesman found my thermostat....so i install the thermostat (also there are certain tools loanable, like a ratchet with 10mm was not a loanable tools and need to be purchase, then i said fine i will just buy it then...so my thermostat was done....then i got a problem with my thermostat....the thermostat that they give me is not matching with the one that i just remove from my vehicle....so i need to return it...but before i manage to return it though..i have to struggle convincing the sales staff that i have the wrong thermostat..so nothing has been done with my car...but they sold me the tools set which cost me $23.00+....then one sales staff just rudely talk to me that i need to clean up my mess with the coolant was all around the parking lot...and because he was shouting at me....i did'nt manage to talk to him in a very diplomatic way....then suddenly here comes a police officer....that i need to tow my car for i have a mess with coolant in the parking lot (which is very easily resolve between me and the O'reilly sales staff) but O'reilly sales staff have already called on a police officer before trying to talk to me explaining that i need to clean up the mess of coolant under my car...otherwise they will get fine...With this thing happens to me...these O'reilly sales staff of Elk Grove california was so very Un Proffessional....after buying from them....they will never try to talk to you proffessionally regarding things that needs to be done....they just simply surprise you despite of buying their products. i hope that whoever reads this scenario of mine with O'reilly sales staff of elk grove california learned a lesson that these guys only want you to buy from them and get your money and never cares about of what you are up to with your life.
ID
Sacramento, California

About

Summary

Offers travel-related entertainment including making reservations for dining, charter flights, car rentals, concerts, and more.

The Bluefish reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article