Worst Attorney in Seattle

He takes advantage of victims by taking over 80% of their settlement. Don't believe the agreement that says 60/40 because it is a lie.
ID
Seattle, Washington
Service
The Blankenship Law Firm Attorney
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Worst Attorney in Seattle

I was part of a discrimination retaliation lawsuit in which I stood up for a coworker who was discriminated against for his race. The company found that I did this and retaliated heavily against me to the point of posting my job and 'accidently' sending it to me to approve. I thought I had an attorney on my side when I hired Scott Blankenship but instead he charged me for all his meals, ethics training and moving files from one place to another to pad his bill. In the end, instead of promising to be on my side and do a 40% to me and 60% to him he took everything except 19% and then tried to threaten me that if I said anything he would sue me. Stay far away from this attorney, he hurts victims even further!

Expect a lawsuit.

@PissedConsumer1356819

The lawsuit is over, the public should know all the hidden fees this firm charges that is not told to them. Freedom of speech so that other people are not duped into signing up and thinking they are safe.

View more comments (1)
ID
Seattle, Washington
Service
The Blankenship Law Firm Attorney

About

Top The Blankenship Law Firm Services

Attorney

Summary

The Blankenship Law Firm, P.S. is a law firm that specializes in employment law and commercial litigation. The company was founded by Scott Blankenship in 1993. The headquarters is based in Seattle, Washington, United States. The Blankenship Law Firm serves individuals and businesses in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. The company focuses on the following practice areas: sexual harassment, discrimination, wage & overtime, severance agreement, and wrongful termination. It also works with general civil litigation and nursing home negligence cases. The Blankenship Law Firm represents classes of individuals in class action lawsuits. Customer assistance is provided by email and by phone. Initial consultation is free.

The Blankenship Law Firm reviews and complaints

The Blankenship Law Firm is ranked 338 out of 3226 in Lawyers and Legal Services category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article