Domino's - Store #3806 - Miami, 33155

We are a school which is close to this location. As you can imagine we order pizza at least once a week for our older children, usually more times a week and during holiday there are massive orders. Anyway in the last few months this store has been a disaster, you call and call and get no answer, this has happened on at least 6 occasions, the last time was today when I actually got in my car and drove there, no one there. I had no choice but to order from Pizza Hut, which our children do not like, but at least they are there, although they will not take orders until 11:00am. I am writing this note because I believe someone there at corporate should know, this store is losing money. I am sure that I am not the only one which has encountered this problem, but the only one which is taking the time to let someone know. Thank you for your time. Liz Wallace-Special Event Coordinator The Biltmore School 1600 SW 57 Avenue Miami, Fl 305-266-****

This isn't the Domino's site, so you will have to go to their site to complain to them. But no, I can't imagine ordering pizza for school kids at least once a week for the kids.

Don't you have a hot lunch program?

I keep hearing how schools are supposed to be providing healthier lunches for their students and then you are feeding yours pizza several times a week.

ID
Anniston, Alabama

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article