THE BASTROP FLOWER SHOPPE

THE BASTROP FLOWER SHOPPE
I was very sadly Disappointed. I received a call from S. Daniels and was asked when I would be home. I was having my car serviced at the Ford dealer and told her I would be home around 3 or 4 pm I heard silence and a large sigh; thus, I offered to pick up the flowers when I was on my way home. When I arrived at The Bastrop Flower Shoppe a plant was placed in my hands and I was told I had received a gift certificate from the senders. I said I was supprised as I support my grandson in college - The very next moment the plant was snatched away from me and I was led to a cooler which held flowers. I called my kids to thank them and was told they paid for delivery. I was never told of such by Ms Daniels. The next day most of the flowers were dying. I have received many flower arrangements in my life and I have never had flowers die so soon. My daughter called Ms Daneils and was yelled at. I guess everyone has a different idea of good customer service ----Yelling seems to be the choice of Ms. Daniels I understand Ms. Daniels was having a bad day, but the sad vase of wilted , poorly arranged so called flowers was disappointing. My husband paid $90 for 6 full size roses?? All of which are so poorly arranged that it appears as though the delivery vehicle rolled while carrying them. Needless to say, we will NEVER order from this business again. Hopefully, I can share my disappointment with others.Unhappily yours, Barry & Connie
ID
Elgin, Texas
Cons
  • Attitude of the owner
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
For owner to go to charm school

THE FLOWER SHOPPE - 75 LOOP W SUITE D , BASTROP TX SELLS DEAD FLOWERS FOR $65.00 + A POP

The Bastrop Flower Shoppe - THE FLOWER SHOPPE  -  75 LOOP W SUITE D , BASTROP TX SELLS DEAD FLOWERS FOR $65.00 + A POP
Update by user Mar 20, 2016

THE BASTROP FLOWER SHOPPE WAS CONTACTED AND THE OWNER/MANAGER MS DANIEL CONTINUED HER FOUL MOOD WITH ME. SHE LIED TO ME BY SAYING "SINCE YOUR MOTHER PICKED UP THE FLOWERS I ADDED IN $10.00 OF FLOWERS." DANIELS NEVER TOLD MY MOTHER OF SUCH.

Original review posted by user Mar 19, 2016
I SUSPECT THAT IF THE FLOWER SHOPPE AT 75 LOOP W SUITE D , BASTROP TX - OWNED BY STEPHANIE DANIEL - WAS AROUND ONE HUNDRED YEARS AGO THE OWNER WOULD HAVE BEEN RUN OUT OF TOWN BY A POSSE. I RECEIVED FLOWERS THAT DIED THE NEXT MORNING. THEY WERE OLD AND WIRED TO LOOK HEALTHY, BUT THEY WERE ACTUALLY WILTED AND ON THEIR LAST BREATH OF LIFE. WHEN I CONTACTED THE OWNER SHE RESPONDED TO MY FLOWER SITUATION WITH YELLS, SCREAMS, AND COMPLAINTS ABOUT HOW SHE IS OVERWHELMED AND TRYING HER BEST. IN MY OPINION, IF THE SERVICE SHE PROVIDES IS “HER BEST” THEN SHE NEEDS TO CLOSE UP "SHOPPE" AND FIND ANOTHER SOURCE OF EMPLOYMENT. I REGRET NOT READING THE REVIEWS ON YELP ABOUT THIS COMPANY. IT APPEARS OTHER CITIZENS HAVE BEEN TREATED IN A SIMILAR MANNER. I WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH HER FLOWERS AND WILL NEVER ORDER FROM HER AGAIN – EVEN IF SHE IS THE ONLY FLOWER SHOP DELIVERING ON THE DAY I NEED FLOWERS.

The Bastrop Flower Shoppe is the WORST ever. Don't purchase from them. You will cry for days over the sad looking arrangements

THE BASTROP FLOWER SHOPPE.

I PURCHASED A PLANT THAT HAD BUGS. I CONTACTED S DANIELS AND WAS TOLD THE PROBLEM WAS MINE!!!!

ONLY PURCHASE FROM THE BASTROP FLOWER SHOPPE IF YOU WANT BUGS IN YOUR HOME AND PLANTS RESIDING IN YOUR HOME ALREADY...

The flower shopee

If you want to have a bad day buy your flowers from. The flower shopee in Bastrop Tx / worst ever flower buying experience

View more comments (2)
ID
Bastrop, Texas
Pros
  • Fact that there are other florists to choose from in bastrop
Cons
  • Owner yelling at me
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article