The absolute worst hospitality skills ever. The Atlantic Hotel, Fort Lauderdale.

Wow…is pretty much all I can say about the customer service I received from their manager Jennifer. I had a headache from having to deal with her. I am four and half months pregnant and she the entire experience not worth my time or business. It was so bad that I had no idea I was speaking to a manager and requested to speak to a manager but unfortunately she replied that she was the manager. She is the most bad-mannered and unprofessional person I have ever had to deal with. She refused to listen to anything I had to say and consistently talked over me while I was speaking. This was in regards to a billing issue, we had three separate rooms and reservations were made under different names. We also switched rooms after arrival but reception was fully aware and even called the room to verify cards for billing. I have worked and managed customer service and I can understand mistakes due to human error but I will never comprehend the lack of professionalism and intelligence this so called manager possesses. How can you manage a hotel with no sense of hospitality whatsoever? I literally had to hand up on her and contacted my bank in order to get the issue resolved because I refused to speak to a wall. My bank had to get their charges reversed in order for her to reprocess the transaction for the correct amount. I then called her back with my bank on the line and she was still rude, wrong and strong. NEVER GOT AN APOLOGY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE JUST ASKED IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE I CAN HELP YOU WITH…WOW…YOU NEVER HELPED ME OR LISTENED TO ME SO WHAT COULD YOU POSSIBLY DO FOR ME? Absolutely disgusted by her treatment, this is a place that I often go to dinner and breakfast for but thanks to her, will never go again. I have countless other options.
ID
Greenville, South Carolina

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article