Cockroaches In Rooms! Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel

The Anaheim Hotel - Cockroaches In Rooms! Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel
My daughter and I checked in Dec 16th of 2018 into room 503. On our 3rd morning we found a very large cockroach under the desk in our room. Upon further inspection it was still alive with legs twitching. We were so upset and very disgusted as this is a Disney Good Neighbor Hotel with rather high rates. We took pictures of this large pest and went to the front desk where I asked to speak to a manager....I was told there was no manager for me to speak to. I showed them the picture, asked for instant removal and insisted the manger call me. I got no call at all. I reached out again and left a messaged for the manager to call me, no call. First off I have very bad reactions to insect bites so spending the night in that room was terrifying. I couldn't even speak to a manager to switch rooms and being about 400 miles away from home with no car I was stuck. My daughter and I had to sleep in a room where we had seen a very large cockroach. This hotel is a place of filth that isn't fit to sleep families who simply want to enjoy their Disneyland vacations. How many innocent kids have had a nasty cockroach crawl on them while they sleep?
ID
Anaheim, California
Service
The Anaheim Hotel Sanitary Conditions
Pros
  • It was close to disneyland
Cons
  • Cockroaches
  • Paying for parking
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article