Lack of respect/compassion in time of need!

TG Mccarthy Funeral home did not meet my families needs/expectations as far as a funeral home goes. What ***! First off, they do not know how to pray the rosary. A service which was paid for by my grandfather when he purchased his funeral plan, way back in the 60's or 70's. Second, the funreal directors choice/use of words during the viewing/rosary, were completely inappropriate. Third, he concluded the service without anyone getting to say one word about my grandfather. In my experience, all of the funerals/viewing/rosary services I've ever attended-family and friends were allowed tho speak/or say a few words about the person who has just passed. This oppourtunity was never, ever once offered/nor provided. Fourth, the morning of the actual burial, we just happened to pull up next to the limo caravan as they were heading to the church to prepare for the services; The road we travelled on had a speed limit of 25 mph, the caravan flew passed us at 40 mph carrying my granfathers body...I later discovered that the funeral directors had plans after the services to go gambling in Cripple Creek. These people are just a bunch of ***, who have absolutley no compassion for the dead, nor the families for whom they are providing the services for. A funeral home/director of all people, should have the most compassion, caring, and understanding-that a family has just lost someone who truly meant a lot to them. Instead, they are more concerned about getting paid for the half-*** services they provide, and rushing a family through the entire process, so that they may get on with their night or day. Do not patronize TG Mccarthy funeral home, your hard earned dollar desreves better; your loved one who has passed also deserves much better. I will do my best to pass on the *** experience my family encountered. Never again will anyone from my family utilize their services.
ID
#172040 Review #172040 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Denver, Colorado

About

Summary

Funeral home TG Mccarthy offers floral arrangements, grief management, personal planning guide and all related services connected with funeral and post funeral organization. The clients can use a 24-hour Compassion Helpline which has been created in order to assist with the enduring of sorrow. Besides, the Helpline is managed by psychologists. The company has grown into the network which operates on the whole area of the United States and has more than 1,800 licensed providers. Each office arranges a wide spectrum of services including cremation and all cemetery needs. Discounts and assisting programs are implied for veterans along with military funeral honors. People can look up in the online gallery and find answers on the interested questions on pages of the official site owned by TG Mccarthy as well.

TG Mccarthy reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article