Is it worth growing through TFS

Since I gotten my toyota I've gotten everyday harrasments calls from them. There representatives talk to people very rude and disrespectful and when I told her I did not appreciate that she threatened to repo my car because I told her that. I can't stand to be talked to like that and harrassed. Never again. I'm glade to have gotten my 2011 corolla but because of someone name christine this will be my only purchase. To me its not worth it even after telling them I lost my job and my car got towed the day before my wedding they didn't care and said if I didn't get it back the next day I have to pay for the whole car and and extra.
ID
Los Angeles, California
Loss

Worst Financial Companies Ever To Get Involved With

I know someone who used to work for TFS. He was let go after couple of years working there and the reason they gave was "lack of performance" when the real reason was to cut cost. Because Toyota had an agreement with labor that they won't lay off any employees, they did it the sneaky way. My friend used to have a good quarterly review from his manager, but after they decided to cut cost, they found any way they could to screw him up and gave him every single BS to force him to quit. My friend didn't want to quit and was seeking help internally, but received no help from HR nor the senior management when they said they were willing to HELP him to find the right career for him. Everytime when my friend was seeking for help, they didn't help even when my friend found a good internal position which matched his background perfectly. The HR and the management of TFS were all messed up, and all they care is one thing, "MONEY." This is the similar issue to the way they try to resolve all their recall and teh big reason behind all the recall. They used allt he CHEAP parts inside the vehicles to save money and then it came back to hit them hard. After they let my friend go using the excuse of "lack of performance, when my friend was trying to apply for unemployment benefit, TFS even rejected it because they said the employeed was let go due to "lack of performance" and is not ELIGIBLE. From what I know and what my other friends who got let go in the past, they would always allow the former employees to file for unemployment benefit unless they were let go due to MISCONDUCT. This is the way that Toyota takes care of PEOPLE. They didn't even want to help the employees, former employees, or ANYONE, and all they care is MONEY. I don't know how many people will see this complaint, and I am not sure if anyone will really care about this, but I want to write this to let everyone know, so that everyone can be very careful about doing business or get involved in ANYWAY they can. Please think TWICE!!!
#199805

Cant your little friend speak on their own? Maybe you dont have the facts straight!!!!!!!!!

:? :?

:? :eek :eek :upset :upset :upset

ID
#202363 Review #202363 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Riverside, California

About

TFS Privacy Policy
At login, The Company collect and store data about The Customer's device (i.e. The User of Website will soon receive a reply with some next steps and additional information. website is undergoing a bit of scheduled maintenance. The Customer's online account access will be available shortly. The User's secure session is about to expire. For security purposes, The Client's session is about to end due to inactivity. If The User of company services want to extend The User's session select the "I'm back" button. In these Toyota Financial Services ("TFS") and Lexus Financial Services ("LFS") website policies and agreements (the "Online Policies and Agreements"), The User of Website and The Client's mean each customer and collectively all customers on an Account as defined below and/or each user of the Website, as applicable; The Company" Website and TFS's' mean Toyota Financial Services and Lexus Financial Services and their agents and service providers as applicable; "Website" means toyotafinancial.com, lexusfinancial.com, and Company's mobile websites m.toyotafinancial.com and/or m.lexusfinancial.com; and "Toyota Financial Services" and "Lexus Financial Services" mean Toyota Motor Credit Corporation , Toyota Motor Insurance Services, Inc., Toyota Lease Trust or Toyota Credit de Puerto Rico Corp. and/or their respective subsidiaries and assignees depending on the identity of The User's creditor, lessor or product provider.
To read more: https://www.toyotafinancial.com/us/en/online_policies_and_agreements.html#opp
TFS FAQ
To read more: https://www.toyotafinancial.com/us/en/planning_tools/faq.html
Summary

TFS stands for Toyota Financial Services, a division of Toyota Motor Credit Corporation that provides credit options for potential buyers who can’t afford buying a new car at once and look for advantageous possibility to buy or lease it. TFS provides such people with necessary consultation and helps to choose the most convenient financing for their case. Its services are available for car buyers via participating Toyota dealers around the world. People apply for a credit online quickly and securely and then use a special Pre-approval Certificate at any showroom of any participating Toyota dealership. Buyers who use these credit programs also get such advantage as paying their bills online on TFS’ web-site, saving time on payments processing.

TFS reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article