Beware Texas Echoice Autos

We purchased a car from this dealer online and it arrived with four dry rotted tires a broken key and scratched paint. When we bought it we were told that it was in excellent condition. Jerry told us that he personally looked at the car and that there were no scratches in the paint. To replace the tires will cost $1000 and a new key will be almost $500. We where charged a $199 detail and inspection fee. They obviously inspected a different car. We called to complain and we were told we could send it back at our expense.
#420900

I purchased two vehicles from them a short while back and had a totally different experience. One of the vehicles was totaled in a car accident and I actually received $4k over the amount paid for the vehicle from insurance company.

This deal was done by investing a few hundred dollars to do a cash on delivery deal. Maybe you could have done the same thing.

You are a very brave person, buying a used vehicle sight unseen, no carfax, no mechanic inspection. Although it seems wrong to have to send it back at your expense. I suggest you go to small claims court.

I agree with #8. If you purchased this vehicle through e-bay why isn't there any negative comments on e-bay about this car dealer.

When purchasing a used vehicle you should expect some type of scratch(s) no matter how minor. Should you have the vehicle delivered by an open car hauler there probably will be additional scratches on the body from road debris etc. A closed trailer carrier would take extra care in delivering your vehicle as well.

Perhaps the dealer or the purchaser might want to invest in a plastic cover or bra, at least to cover the vehicle front to protect it.

You can also research the Dealer through the BBB to find any other information about them. You have the vehicle inspected by a reputable inspection company, one who also attaches photo's to the inspection report, one's that you can match to the photo's shown online and matched to the vehicle when it is delivered. Same goes for defects like tires, exhaust, interior's, etc.. along with a Parts & Service Estimate.

Do what is necessary to protect your investment as will the dealership.

...

SCAM company owned by wiesner auto in conroe texas. operated by bill david and 'lisa' who claims to own it.

she doesn't.

changed their website to get a few more suckers!!! www.texaschioce.me go check it out.

same BS. guess they didn;t want any more people catching on that they are a FRAUD!!!!

she doesn't.

#211904

myworld.ebay.com/texasechoice

#208193

I have an email and a recording from Lisa's husband telling my wife and me that we were responsible for the return shipping. When someone tells you a car is in excellent condition you have a reasonable expectation that it is in good condition.

I called them about the tires and sent a copy of the work order from the tire center. The tire center wrote on the order that the tires were dry rotted and 3 of them had wire showing. Lisa's husband has called our business phone several times harassing my wife and yelling our social security numbers over the phone for any one listening to hear.

This lady has threatened to sue us for telling the truth. We wish we had never bought the car from these people.

#208160

Hello, my name is Lisa and I own the Company.

Every business gets complaints, that's a FACT! The way a company handles the complaints is what defines the character of the company.

If you buy a car, truck or suv from me and for any reason you are not satisfied, I will refund 100% of the sales cost and 100% of the shipping cost. This is clearly stated on my website and ebay store.

In regards to the customer who wrote the complaint on every website:

Instead of acting reasonably, she acted totally self-centered and vindictive. She proclaimed herself a victim and has gone to a great deal of effort to maliciously mischaracterize me and my company by calling me (Lisa) a crook and a liar. Therefore, I have turned this matter over to the Law Office of Ross & Matthews, PC.

I'm a strong believer in FREE SPEECH and have no problem with her or anyone's opinion. However, the 24 emails i received with veiled threats demanding I pay her demands or she would attempt to destroy our family business via the internet on various complaint boards. There's a legal term for these malicious threats and the Law Office will deal with that issue promptly.

I highly recommend you go to my ebay store and review my feedback. It's 100% positive with zero complaints. I am a trusted seller on Ebay and only 2% of Ebay dealer reach this status.

Walmart has 5711 complaints on these boards along with Walgreens, The Home Depot, Sears, Eye Masters, Apple and Microsoft to name a few. I will reiterate that EVERY major business receives complaints. Of Course the Walmart section gave me a big laugh. People always complain when they're arrested for shoplifting. LOL

Although she has attempted to destroy our business with all her negative remarks, It has been very positive for my company. This is a crazy world we live in. So If you call my store and mention the word "Jaguar", You will receive a free gift from me (Lisa) and my company. Thank you for your interest.

Have a Great Day!!

Lisa

#208158

Hello, my name is Lisa and I own the Company.

In regards to the customer who wrote the complaint on every website:

Although she has attempted to destroy our business with all her negative remarks, It has been very positive for my company. This is a crazy world we live in. So If you call my store and mention the word "Jaguar", You will receive a free gift from me (Lisa) and my company. Thankyou for your interest.

Have a Great Day!!

Lisa

View more comments (11)
ID
#203147 Review #203147 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Waxahachie, Texas
Loss

About

Summary

Yahoo Autos - Find used cars for sale in Conroe, TX. Review Conroe used pictures, price, options, features, and easily contact the seller.

Texas eChoice Autos reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article