Texas Big German Shepherds – Best dog ever

Texas Big German shepherds are very familiar as well as gentle, fast learner and guardian type of dogs while we think about them as a family dog. They are not annoying barker, but will frighten the one who is trying to enter your home suspiciously and doesn't seems acquainted to them. They are very loyal to an entire family also. German Shepherds are generally used for shepherding, the army, the police, and as faithful family pets. They are pleased to do anything for their owners. They are the best dogs. German shepherd are really wonderful use them to do tasks which we can't do and they will do it. But they require a lot of area to move around, the finest area for them is a farm. I am satisfied to get a best breed dog from Texas Big German Shepherds.
ID
Pros
  • Big german shepherds
  • Deliver on time
  • Delever on time
Reason of review
Good customer service

Texas Big German Shepherds

I did a lot of research to try and find the Big German Shepherds in Texas and I did not care where they were located. I made the decision to go with Texas Big German Shepherds and I am so happy I did. Shipping was as easy as it gets and Sonia Griffths is very helpful. She wants to pair you up with the right Big German Shepherds puppy for your family. Sonia is also very honest and will help you long after the purchase of your puppy. She stands behind her pups and she made me feel very comfortable buying from her. I now have beautiful Big German Shepherds puppy and would recommend my friends looking for a great family oriented and beautiful puppy to buy from her. It will be the best decision you could ever make.

I have purchase 3 yr old female German shepherds from Texas Big German Shepherds; she is so great. She is perfect for family protection I believe, yet gentle enough for kids.

She is very intelligent, personable, attached to me and she is not a nuisance barker, but will scare anyone who knocks on the door enough that I feel safer with her around.

I am alone with her, but I've heard they are very loyal to an entire family also. She is protective of her family (me).

ID
Sandia, Texas
Pros
  • Deliver on time
  • Delever on time
  • Big german shepherds
Reason of review
On time delivery

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article