Verified Reviewer
Advanced Reviewer

Complaint

Well after weeks to solve something simple its still not resolved and they think the only problem is that my reservation was cancelled not that their employee committed fraud with malice. To be continued.... (They have no shame)

User's recommendation: Go to a site that cares, there's a pattern and the customer is always last in their mind.

Longueuil, Quebec
Preferred solution
Fix this and then make want to stsy. Oh by the way the gold membership means squat because the perks will never be there

Verified Reviewer

Stolen money

Money was stolen off of my green dot card. I have emailed the the requested paperwork 3 or 4 times. Everything i call customer service and ask about my refund check they said they would send to me they say you should receive your check within two weeks and I never receive it. This has been going on for almost two months now.
Preferred solution
Full refund

Keep the childsupport that i have waited 4 4 23 years

they call them deadbeat dads right ? that is because they wouldn't paid their child support that was owed for 23 years. now they intercepted the income tax refund and kept it for who ????????????????????? really, what do we call them ? THEIVES RIGHT ????????????? THAT IS THE TRUTH ????? what else do we call them ? now who is the DEADBEAT????????????? what else let me know please. if anybody can help me email me thanks !!!!!!!! T n TEXAS !!!!!!!!!!!! i really need some feed back on this matter, now my son needs the money to go to collage. please help me help my son i really would help you. Thank You, Tammy in Texas
Kyle, Texas

TEXAS ATTORNEY GENERAL:

IN TEXAS IF YOU DONT PAY CHILD SUPPORT YOUR A DEAD BEAT DAD ?WELL WHAT DO YOU CALL MOMS WHO SPEND SUPPORT ON BINGO AND LOTTERY AND LETS HER 2 TEEN AGE DAUGHTERS SLEEP AROUND AND GET P.G AND HER SON STAY AT HOME NO SCHOOL NO FRIENDS AND HAS TO BABY SIT FOR SISTERS COME ON TEXAS YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT OR CAN YOU LETS LET ARE CHILDREN HAVE KIDS SO EVERYONE CAN BE ON A GOVERMENT CHECK AND NOT HAVE TO WORK FOR THE CLOWN OR THE KING WHATTA SAY LET THE STATE PAY FOR IT ALL AFTER ALL EVERYTHING IS BIGGER IN TEXASS EVEN TAXES SO LETS JUST LET THE STATE PAY US TO STAY HOME HAVE KIDS AND PLAY THE LOTTERY

the man carries the babies. the woman don't.

its always been the mans baby. think about that

#197870

The Tx Att. Gen.

is as big a Thief as the Govenor is. there is no doubt in my mind when tx law doesn't protect texans it is no better than the insurrance companies of this country.

I am the mother of a 16 yo son. His father was ordered to pay $423 a month almost 10 years ago.

To date he is over $24,000 behind in child support and behind on medical support also. He has not bothered to see his son in 9 years after he was ordered supervised visitation when he beat his new pregnant wife in front of our son and then moved to Mississippi. I have been given the run around by the little people in your office when I basically am doing their job for them by finding him and giving them info on where he works. He started paying $62.99 a week and they claim he is paying 50% of his paycheck.

But we know a man that smokes, drinks heavily and gambles cannot live on $62.99 a week when he is also buying records & t-shirts off of ebay. Now your office is holding the checks they have been receiving this month instead of sending them to me. I have never been on TANF so it seems to me that your office doesn't care what happens to me or my son because we don't owe the system anything. Per the federal law it states that disbursement of funds received for the child has to be released within 2 weeks so your office is in violation of the federal law.

By the way, I don't go play bingo, or spend money on clothes or unnecessary expenses. I go to work every day and come home to my son. I dont have my hair colored, styled or have manicures. Every dime is spent on raising my son to be a law abiding citizen.

I know his every move and he is an A-B student and is a great kid. But it seems your office insists on punishing us for working hard and being good.

View more comments (2)
Lubbock, Texas
$12000

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article