Texas Air Doctors-North Richland Hills, Texas

I used a company called Texas Air Doctors, and gave them my info when I first did business with them. But, I told them to not call my cell phone, instead call my home number. They continued to call me on the cell. When I complained about the calls eating up my cell minutes, Cindy, in the office said "well, you shouldn't have given us the cell number". I gave them the cell number as a second number in case the workmen couldn't reach me on my home number. The ladies in the office continued to call my cell. At that point I notified them that I would not use them anymore and to never call me again. I got another call on the cell this morning from Cindy, using an unpublished phone number. I stopped doing business with them for this reason more than a year ago. I again told Cindy to not call me, and reminded her, I stopped doing business with them for this same reason. I told her I would never do business with them again and that they are not to call. She is extremely arrogant and said, we don't have another number for you that's why I called the cell. I made it perfectly clear more than a year ago that I will NOT do business with them and they are not to call. If you do business with this company, they think they own you and nothing you say makes any difference. They believe they have the right to call your cell and harrass even when you ask them not to call.

This review is incorrect information. I never stated what was posted on this blog.

This customer was treated with sincerity and with great attention.

I was the customer service rep. and was always polite to all customers.

We always made sure all clients were served with excellence.

@PissedConsumer1423344

In addition to the my initial reply, the 2010 documentation is not factual and borderline defamation of character.

The customers and potential customers at the office were handled with care and proper handling. If there were disagreements and not handled by the office workers, management would be asked to assist the consumer.

I have assisted and worked with customers for over 30 years and all with excellence and sincerity.

View more comments (1)
ID
#205862 Review #205862 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Dallas, Texas

About

Texas Air Doctors Terms of Service
To read more: https://www.texasairdoctors.com/terms.php
Texas Air Doctors Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.texasairdoctors.com/privacy.php
Summary

Texas Air Doctors is a company that provides air conditioning and heating repair and installation services. The company is located in North Richland Hills Tarrant County, Texas. The list of air conditioning and heating services includes Air Conditioning & Heating Repair, Fast & Affordable Air Conditioning & Heating Service and Repair, Heating & Air Conditioning Maintenance, HVAC Replacement, and many more. Highly experienced and knowledgeable technicians are always ready to provide exceptional services at competitive prices. If you are experiencing any problems with air conditioning or heating systems, Texas Air Doctors is the very company you should apply to.

Texas Air Doctors reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article