Nasty Unprofessional Asian Representative

I called to notify the Texans Credit Union that I was going through financial hardship and will make my car payment as soon as possible. Unfortunately I spoke with a nasty *** from *** which English was broken up. She was very rude and unprofessionally and basically she told me she had no compassion for my situation. I've been a member of this credit union for a long period of time and never dealt with such non-sense. Others need to be aware of this lady, didn't quite get her name because like I previous said her English was broken up sound like she was Asian.

Thank you for letting us know about your experience - our Collections Manager would like to reach out to you to learn more about the situation you mentioned and see if he can assist. Please email your best contact information to social@***.org, and he will contact you shortly.

ID
Richardson, Texas

Texans credit union is the worst!!!

Update by user Jul 22, 2012

I have submitted documentation to texans credit union verifying that they made a mistake... still waiting on them to correct situation... next step is to contact appropriate regulatory agencies!!

Original review posted by user Jun 21, 2012
This is the worst credit union I have ever had to deal with. They said that I was late on a payment (which I wasn't). When I called to complain the woman was extremely rude and unprofessional!!! STAY AWAY FROM THIS CREDIT UNION!!!! I will be getting this taken care of but am telling all my friends and coworkers to avoid dealing with this organization. Usually credit unions are beneficial to their customers but not this one! They are a nightmare to deal with. I have never had to deal with such unprofessional and idiotic behavior. STAY AWAY FROM THIS ORGANIZATION.
ID
Haslet, Texas

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article