Texan Credit Customer Care Review from Kilgore, Texas

I am absolutely livid!!!!! I called the corporate office last week and told them of all the horrible experiences with the staff at Texan Credit Mesquite TX location the corporate office forwarded to the regional manager for the Dallas TX location Nicole (mind you this is the second time , and now this is a new manager last manager was Jeff ) She apologies and tells me how much she enjoys working for this company and that she now feels the Mesquite TX location is NOW one of her better offices since the new manager Steven taking over….hmmm this is the same manager that clearly already had possession of my car title as the loan was several months old after he took over as the new manager but showed up at my door beating on it as if he was a member of DPD demanding that I surrender the title to the vehicle. My complaint is as follows I managed to pay off this loan for a vehicle that I no longer own and the manager at the Dallas TX location knew this and had agreed to work with me regarding payments…...what ticks me off is that I paid the loan off (well short of 44¢) and yet have not received my title!!!! Basically they held my title for a balance of 44¢. When I paid my balance I asked that they mail receipt and title to address (mind you...this is the same address that was when the loan was initiated and I CLEARLY wrote it for them on the note with payoff money order ) NO ONE from the office called to say this was AGAINST COMPANY POLICY so finally a week later I call and now I am told this is not possible based on company policy …...did the staff and manager not know that last week on the 20th it took 5 days for this policy to come to you? Did they have to read the policy and procedures manual? Called the corporate office in Timble TX and they had the district manager called me….I was ASSURED that it would be mailed CERTIFIED MAIL that evening!!!!! So now another week later….I still DO NOT have a title!!!! So I called her today and she ( DISTRICT MANAGER) tells me she needed to be sure what address to use. Are you serious when I CLEARLY gave them my address that I wanted it mailed to. Can you say PISSED beyond BELIEF!!!!!!!
ID
Kilgore, Texas
Service
Texan Credit Customer Care
Cons
  • Lack of customer service
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article