Owner of Tex Art Stone called me *** when I insisted he honor his quote for a truck of dirt!

Terrible customer service and very unorganized. This is a landscaping company that I ordered dirt from. 1. they neglected to enter my order in the system and didn't show up when they said they would. They admitted the error and arranged to come out right away. 2. THey refused to honor the quote given to me when I placed the order. The owner lost the quote and treated me like I was lying about it. 3. After me insiting they honor their quote, the owner said "Ma'am, you know what? You are *** and I'm not bringing you the dirt". Yes...he actually called me ***. They did eventually bring the dirt and knocked a little off but not enough for the price discrepancy and calling me ***. I recommend against using this company. They are NOT customer service friendly!
ID

Tex Art Stone Privacy Policy
To read more: http://tex-art.com/privacypolicy.html
Tex Art Stone FAQ
To read more: http://tex-art.com/faq.html
Summary

Tex Art Stone is headquartered in Keller, Texas and is focused on providing such materials as concrete, gravel and river rock, mulches, natural stone, masonry, building blocks and other building products. There also specialized services offered by Tex Art Stone: drainage and irrigation, delivery of all purchased products on the territory of the Unites States. Besides the company has automotive equipment, marking and measuring equipment, power tools and the others. The whole assortment can be detailed on the official site or through contacting official representatives. Vendors can either get information about the freight bids. There is a special online page for freight and shipping bids. A location map helps to get to the corporate office in a short time.

Tex Art Stone reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article