Debbie S Zdx

Verified Reviewer

Medication question

I want to find out how to get mircette and wasnt able to speak to anyone to find out where I can get this product

Preferred solution: Mircette

NF M Cxb

Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Menahga, Minnesota

The Buprenorphine 8 mg sublingual tablets are harmful to use, causing slaivary glands to swell painfully and need to change to buccal (cheek pocket use) and not as prescribed for under the tongue.

Teva Pharmaceuticals - The Buprenorphine 8 mg sublingual tablets are harmful to use, causing...

The tablets are huge compared to other brands available, causing harm to salivary glands (under tongue) when used as prescribed. Tablets are approx 1/2 inch by 3/8 inch and 1/8 inch thick, taste horrid and take as long as an hour to dissolve.

I'll be doing a complaint of harm of the FDA site. I cannot use sublingual as prescribed having had my salivary glands swell to over 12/ inch by 1/2 inch and very painful; I feared that they would become plugged and require medical intervention.

Clearly, this company uses the cheapest ingredients for fillers and care nothing for what a consumer has to suffer to use their medications.

The pharm I use is CVS which is purely profit motivated also and they claim an inability to obtain and supply me with any other brand. I've used others and they are tiny tablets that dissolve quickly, as should be the case with any sublingual medication.

User's recommendation: Use any other brand and avoid this company's products.

Quannell Johnson

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing discomfort with your medication. However, based on your complaint, it seems like you may be using the tablets incorrectly.

The tablets are designed to be dissolved slowly over time, and it's possible that you're not giving them enough time to dissolve fully before swallowing them.

Additionally, it's important to follow the instructions provided by your healthcare provider to ensure that you're using the medication safely and effectively. If you have concerns about the ingredients in the medication, I would recommend speaking with your healthcare provider or a pharmacist to discuss alternative options.

Guest
reply icon Replying to comment of Quannell Johnson

Do you actually understand that sublingual does not involve "swallowing'? Since I wrote this review, Teva has been shut down over contamination of their or a subsidiary's conatmination of Lidocaine gel, this caused a nationalshortage. Do your research.

View more comments (1)
map-marker Austin, Texas

I have not heard anything from Teva.

The way their inhaler works and how bad it is.The feedback received is non existent. The instructions on how to use are terrible. .

User's recommendation: If you know an inhaler will be fro Teva try and get it changed.

map-marker Jacksonville, Florida

No product

Yes my husband desperately needs his Adderall prescription filled and there are no CVS pharmacies in Jacksonville Florida that has his prescription he needs He is having a very hard time on his job
map-marker Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Alburtoral Sulfate HFA ...faulty (stopped spraying with 50% of medicine)

Since I use this medication to BREATHE....I was upset to find the inhaler did not work properly! Duh!! The nebulizer/inhaler stopped spraying with 135 sprays still indicated inside the unit. I'm not sure when it actually quit spraying. It is clearly faulty! Just as I expected....Teva Pharmaceuticals has NOT notified me of my complaint/issue! I file a complaint over a week ago. Since they have their money....their interest in me as a customer is zero. "So what if he can't breathe because our medication failed....we got our money so TOUGH!!" Perhaps more attention could be paid to quality control instead of the "bottom line"!

User's recommendation: Ask your physician to perscribe medication from another manufacture...

map-marker Massapequa, New York

Failure to offer ANY help with the price of a very much needed medication.

Got the Teva shuttle. Eventually someone did answer but was not authorized to help. Got nowhere so I went to website and wrote out a legitimate complaint. I realize that a company must make money to survive but was just asking for some help. I wasnt asking for them to make it free at $200+ a month I was hoping for some relief. Ok, so I didnt get what I was asking for; boo hoo right? Well if a company this formidable can just ignore a customer with no pathway to a discount, they should be called out on it. $200 to a retiree that needs this medication means a lot more to me than it does to TEVA. Im sure by dismissing me they will now surpass their profit targets. Then all the walking hairdos go out and celebrate with $5000.00 dinner and drinks. While it will not help me out, maybe the next person that asks for some scraps will be heard. I very much doubt it though.

User's recommendation: Don’t bother unless you like the word no

Thomas Y Uxs
map-marker Parsippany, New Jersey

Medication cost help.

Zero,zip, nada. Close your eyes what do you see? I guess Teva needs my $227.00 to stay in business. Im sorry that I even called.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Variety
Cons:
  • Everything else

Preferred solution: Price reduction

User's recommendation: Sincerely do not bother. Heartless conglomerate. They simply do not care.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article