Canceled order have not gotten a refund

Update by user Nov 09, 2021

Now I am getting regurgitated responses to my requests. The refund had been processed, it takes 15 to 30 days, high selling season, bank has trouble processing refunds from other countries.

I was under the impression the company was in Ohio. I have gone to my bank now to see what they can find out and try and retrieve a refund.

Original review updated by user Nov 09, 2021
My daughter asked me to order something. When I went to the Teszia site it wouldn't split the shipping from billing address so I never completed the order. The next day it was out of my account. I immediately contacted them for a refund this was on August 20 2021 it is now October 10 2021. They say it had been processed, they have a lot of refunds to process, that is their own words, its difficult across borders, I ordered from a united states location, takes 15 to 30 days to process , it had been well over that time frame. Lies, delays, excuses but no refund.

User's recommendation: Do not purchase anything from even if you don't complete the purchase they will take the payment out.

ID
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article