Testinside.com Scam, Inaccurate material and will not return money

I ordered the 640-802 from testinside.com and I was thinking that I would pass the exam with their 640-802 exam. After studying for a while I noticed that diagrams didn't make any sense and did not match the question. Their whole 640-802 guide is full of mistakes. I did some searches online and found that many people have been having issue's with their products. Many questions don't make any sense and the wrong answers are found to be correct in their software. I have repeatedly asked for a refund. I have yet to receive any response. Testinside is a scam. Ripoff!

Hi,

I have purchased test-inside material too for test 1z0-584, and got failed due to answers. And they are not willing to payback.

@PissedConsumer655965

This is how they feedback after we fail the exam!

I appeared for 1z0-584

Hi,

Really sorry to see your score report but thing is we are offering practice questions for ORACLE, not real exam questions.

That is why we don’t give passing guarantee for Oracle products and recommend customers to use any other material with our product to get pass.

That could be anything like book, helping material or something like that. See point 4 on our guarantee page, http://www.test-inside.com/guarantee.htm As a compensation, I can offer you free extension of that product in which you got failed.

Free extension means that you will get product for more 90 days.

Please do not hesitate to contact if you face some issue. With warm wishes Test-Inside Support

I want to buy pass4sure 640-802, somebody please tell me at the following id that is it reliable source?

afzal123_ahmed@***.com

HI, I to had an issue's with testinside. I ordered the E20-532 and it was nothing like the real exam.

I am not getting any response to my refund request.

Stay away from this company. Not to be trusted.

View more comments (3)
ID
Amsterdam, North Holland

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article