Customer service bad!

I was at a Tesoro gas station on 8/17/2020 at approximately 5pm in wasilla Alaska at the location on Fairview I was in the store paying for my gas When I went out to pump I was on the wrong side I went back in and had the clerk find me another pump, which was done but by the time I got there it was already taken. To make a long story short when I finally got a pump and started to pump my gas the hose began to disconnect and it took a few minutes to get assistance. I explained to the clerk what happened and instead of saying Im sorry lets try the one behind you she blamed me for the mishap and also didnt try to credit me for some of the money I lost when there was a miscommunication about the second pump I was assigned. So when I finally got a working gas pump the clerk was in my observation rude. She didnt try to make sure I was compensated for all that happened she just ignored and was completely rude!!!!
ID
#2121993 Review #2121993 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Meadow Lakes, Alaska
Pros
  • Most of the time i get great service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Complaint of unsafe conditions and risk to customers.

I recently visited your American fork location which you guys are calling fast gas #8. This has station/store has no preventive measures that have been put in place to protect your customers or your employees from covid-19. I was absolutely stunned when I walked in the store and saw that you guys have not provided protection to your customers or employees she was not wearing gloves or a mask and there was also not a plexiglass protective barrier that separated your employee from the customers that she has to deal with on a daily basis. I found it very ironic when I looked around and saw that the customers inside of your store wearing masks but yet your cashier was not. When I asked the cashier why she wasn't wearing a mask she said that they didn't provide her with any kind of masks or protection I also asked about a plexiglass barrier and she seemed confused and didn't answer. This is not fair to your employee she is there to try and help your company profit and grow as a business but yet you guys seem to have taken note measures or effort to try and protect her from what is going on right now. It disgusts me that this is the way you seem to treat your employees or your lack of consideration or even concern for your employees. I think your corporation has a received enough financial aid and benefits from our federal government with financial support and aid to provide more than this. I feel sorry for that your employee. I apologize I normally do not send emails like this because I understand the importance of emails that I am required to send at work and what they represent and how they may be misinterpreted. So please accept my apology for any misunderstandings and understand that I was upset at what I witnessed when walking into your store. Please use this as a simple offer of constructive criticism to get with it and follow suit with what every other gas station is doing by placing plexiglass guards and offering your employees some protection. Please try and take this pandemic a little more serious. Also never forget these are the people that wake up early every morning and unlock your doors and these are the people that are really keeping your stores running everyday. Thank you.

User's recommendation: Please wear masks to try and help protect the employees that have to work inside of this store.

ID
#2029593 Review #2029593 is a subjective opinion of poster.
American Fork, Utah
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

About

Tesoro Corporation Pros and Cons

Pros: Most of the time i get great service

Related Companies

ARCO, Tesoro Logistics, Tesoro Action Center, Anacortes Upgrade Project

Summary

Tesoro Corporation specializes in petroleum products being an independent marketer and refiner. The company was founded by Dr. Robert V. West Jr in 1968. Its headquarters is based in San Antonio, Texas, USA. Tesoro Corporation has refineries in Anacortes (Washington), Kenai (Alaska), Los Angeles (California), Martinez (California), and Salt Lake City (Utah). There are more than 590 company operated locations and over 2200 retail gas stations across the United States and Canada. Tesoro Corporation offers support programs to branded marketers. Customers can use gallons for grades, fleet cards, and gift cards as the bonuses when purchasing Tesoro products. Available payment option is Electronic Funds Transfer.

Tesoro Corporation reviews and complaints

Tesoro Corporation is ranked 22 out of 1453 in Utility category

Edit Description

Brands Related to Tesoro Corporation

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article