Terwilliger Contracting Swear at Consumer

I wanted to develop our basement during the summer. I found a website that sent my information to a group of contractors. Terwilliger Contracting was one of the companies to contact me. They sent somebody over and looked around. It took them more than two weeks to contact again. And when the estimator came again, he brought another person to look at our house. He said he phoned to set a time and left a message. With quite a few young kids in the house, we were busy and forgot reviewing the many messages left on our answer machine. Besides, it is already to go ahead with the project. There are only four weeks left. So we decided to do it next summer. So they came unexpectedly, and caught us at bad time. The kids were having dinner and making lots of noise. I initially agreed to allow to come in, but my wife was upset about their expected visit. She asked them to call to make an appointment first that we agree upon and come back later. Her voice was higher than usual due to her frustration. They left. Then a few days later, Terwilliger Contracting called to say that they do not want to deal with uncivilized people and tell us to find somebody else to do our ***. I simply cannot believe what he said. I wonder who is the uncivilized person here. I would never recommend this company who swear at there potential client.
ID
Vancouver, British Columbia

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article