Terry's Tag and Title

This company claims to "cut the red tape of the mva" but you know what...their prices do not make it worth the while. I would rather stand in line at the mva for a half hour then pay 50% more in fees just to use these people. It is sad how much like a cell phone company they are. Or like credit card companies. They charge an $8.00 fee that they call a "Traveler's fee" just to drop old tags off with them. They charge 1/3 more to process your tax/tags/title and registration than the MVA as well...also broken down into a whole bunch of tiny fees that they gave names to. Horrible. I don't care how nice they are inside (and believe me, I usually shop ONLY based on good customer service) I think I'll wait in line for 30 minutes at the MVA next time...after all, I have to take a day off of work regardless of where I go...oh and as for a traveler's fee...MVA is only 3 miles away.

The fees are VERY high and they charge you to use your credit/bank card, That is insane! No one does this!

Who has a check or that much cash on them all the time? I'd pass if I were you

I have dealt with them numerous times over the years and am completely satisfied with their service. The fees they charge are a small price to pay when compared with the time and gas it would take me to go to that ring of purgatory in Glen Burnie.

i am not worried about the 8 dollar fee . I was going to use there service and read all the reviews that have been posted .

The reviews are not good infact they are all bad except 1 . Because of this i wont use there service.

Did you know the $8.00 they charge to turn your plates in gets 100% donated to a Non-profit organization in the local community?

Are you serious? What do you think they should do this for you at no charge?

People have to make a living.

It's not like they charged you $3,000 to do it. They made a couple of bucks off of you so that you could stay at work all day and do your job.

View more comments (4)
ID
Silver Spring, Maryland

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article