Robbing a ninety year old lady..... WARNING!!!

My ninety year old mother had some work done by a construction co. name Terry Stine construction from Freeport Ohio. He also had his brother Tim and two nephews Joe and Tony working for him. I was there the day they did the work for my mother. My mother paid Terry Stine in cash and she had the rest of money in her purse hanging on the bedroom door with $3,200.00 in an envelope. His brother Tim and nephew Joe was in her bedroom putting up a window blind for my mother. They seen her put the rest of her money which was in an envelope back in her purse. My mother notice a couple of days later that the money was missing out of her purse. My mother called Terry Stine about the money missing out of her purse. Of course Terry Stine said he would talk to his brother and nephew but of course I didn't hear from him. My mother went to Cadiz Ohio sheriff office and filed a report but she hasn't heard a thing about anything has been done This is not the first time my mother has been taken. Not by the same person but someone else. So me and my mother are putting this on the internet. To see if we can get help getting the word around about Terry Stine construction can not be trusted. Thank You.
ID
Troy, Michigan
Loss

Construction and Repair Expert Talks

How to Hire The Right Contractor And Not Be Scammed

Apr 16, 2021

Matt DiBarra, an expert home builder with Dibara Masonry, gives tips on how to build a house, find and hire the right contractor, and avoid home construction scams.

Read full article
Matt DiBarra
Matt DiBarra

Matt DiBarra is well-known as The Undercover Contractor. He is the owner of DiBara Masonry company in Los Angeles that specializes in house repairs, restorations, and new installations.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article