I have been working in UAE for the last 11 years

Please my DOB 18/05/1969.I have been working in UAE for the last 11 years Disel engine mechanic/Hydrolic/water jet technition jobs in TERRAZZO LTD in Sharjah Mechanic post. terrazzo is a private sector company ,prduction in Marble&Granite.Give me a better job,which place,when.Iam married in 1997,brifely some discription my family life ,but some troubling in my family.I looks for better job,but not settiled.Iam too disappear.Please give me valuable replay.My wife is pegentancy for the last 5 months(Deeparaj.dr)but she is more lie to me there for not connect in her.urgentally give me a better jobs. Rajeev pk

huh?

ID
#193431 Review #193431 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi
Loss

About

Summary

Terrazzo is a manufacturer that specializes in construction and building materials. The company was started in 1976 with foreign collaboration and technical know-how.
Comprehensive management and sophisticated automatic machinery make Terrazzo able to get a leading position. Based in United Arab Emirates, the company serves Middle East markets, being the largest manufacturer of glass reinforced plastic products, concrete products and tiles, as well as prefabricated construction and facilities in this region. It provides materials for builders who appreciate innovative design and the quality that meets the strictest of international specifications. Terrazzo is also one of the most known processors of granite and marble in the country.

Terrazzo reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article