I hired Tom Peluf of Terrapin landscaping in Minneapolis. Paid these guys over14,000.00 and the trees died. When we dug them up and we found out that he did not plant them right, blamed us for lack of watering. Give him six months he never came out to look.

I am the company owner. I have been planting trees professionally since the early 1980's, and have been in business as terrapin for 30+ years.

I warned this client well before these trees started struggling, that his makeshift irrigation system wasn't working, and that he needed to start hand watering his trees. They were droughting. Instead of following my advise, he chose to argue with me about his homemade irrigation system. I advised him that whatever he thought of his system, his trees needed more water.

This was well before any tree was dying. I returned a few times to check on the trees, and hand watering never happened. They were worsening. I repeatedly warned this client that if he didn't start hand watering his trees, they would start dying off.

He repeatedly argued with me that his irrigation was sufficient. I warned him that the lack of watering these trees were getting would void the warranty. I implored him to please start hand watering his trees, as his homemade irrigation system was woefully insufficient. He only argued, he never followed my professional advise, and he literally killed his trees because of his stubborn stance.

His assertion that they were planted incorrect is off base.

I plant hundreds of trees a year, and have done so for decades without issue. I'm educated in this field From the University of Minnesota, and I was trained by the best forestry and plant pathology graduate in the business.

ID
Service
Terrapin Landscapes Tree And Shrub Care
Reason of review
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article