False claims to items being in their stock

Twice now they have claimed to have items in their inventory. Before each purchase I call to verify the items because we needed them right away. The sales guy on the phone states they have plenty ion stock and the item would ship out right away. However, once the order is placed you get a notification that they do not have a delivery date because the manufacturer has not confirmed a date with them. Two weeks after they have taken the order and still no delivery date can be given. You try calling to cancel the order and just more promises that the item will ship out soon.

User's recommendation: Buy from somewhere else.

#1950862

I have experienced the same. They are Ok on costs, but I had a large order assuming they would ship things out.

Two days after the order, I got an "update" stating that my equipment would not be available for ONE MONTH.

This impacted my project and I am still jumping through hoops trying to get things on time. These guys are much better at selling that they are providing decent service.

ID
Carson, California
Service
Tequipment Shipping Service

RIP OFF! MISLEADING SALES!!!

Tell them your needs, and they will fill your order...... with PARTIALLY complete items. Then once you open the items and discover your equipment is unusable, you will get charged a 15% restocking fee for returning the product with "marred" original packaging. ORDER ELSEWHERE!!!!! BUYER BEWARE!!!!

User's recommendation: BUY ELSEWHERE!!!!!

ID
Gilbert, Arizona
Service
Tequipment Shipping Service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article