Teppan Japan Valley View Mall ( LD 160 )

Teppan Japan in Valley View absolutely sucks. First of all I have stopped by here 3 times. 1st time it wasnt so bad. The fried rice and shrimp were really good but had a lot of grease. I tried them a 2nd time and got the same results with the same order. I thought "they have to be better than this" So i tried a 3rd time. The 3rd time was downright horrible. There was so much grease it was soaking up in the rice! Also the manager and owner, whom says his name is "Yao" is concieted and rude. On the 2nd time I complained to him and told him they really need to do better. He acted like he couldnt hear me and treated me like I was dumb. He then said "I dont understand your english. do you speak english?" HAHAHA. Asking a american woman do you speak english? He never admits his mistakes and acts like hes always right. I obviously dont speak japanese or whatever language he speaks but my english is certainly better than his and he will never be as good at speaking english as americans. I heard him talking to his employee saying "this lady needs to shut up". Right within ear shot of me! I think he needs to learn customer service and not be so rude! I talked to one of his employees on the 3rd visit (and my final visit) his employee said "He never admits hes wrong and is rude to everyone. He doesn't even realize he's being rude". Then the employee said "dont tell him I said that or he will annoy us and ask us a lot of questions" I feel bad for them. If Teppan Japan is still in the mall next year I will be very surprised! He will go out if he doesn't learn customer service and treat his employees better!

I had the teriyaki chicken here at Teppan & my son had the same. it made me sick i threw up I called the store and an employee kept saying this "yao" guy wasnt available.

i went to the mall a few days later and told him his food made me sick he acted like he couldn't even hear me. i told the employee and they said its made a lot of people sick and laughed.

they also said "yao" is very annoying. i also saw your ripoff review I hope this place gets kicked out of the mall!!!!!

ID
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article