The worst customer service ever!

We bought our second Tempurpedic last May(4/16). My husband was having his lower leg amputated and I was having a hip replacement a few months later. By August we were sinking in to hammock size "holes" on each side of the bed. I immediately contacted Mattress Firm and they took no responsibility and passed me on to Tempurpedic customer NOSERVICE! This has been the WORST retail experience of my 62 years! I have never been treated with less dignity, treated as if I Am a criminal who must prove that my mattress sucks! I have crawled on the floor taking pictures of the tag which tells the date, time, place it was manufactured. I have emailed a copy of the invoice, I have been subjected to the ruler, broomstick and quarter routine. If you think I am making this up...I couldn't fathom any company treating their customers like this! No matter what I do, the weeks go by, the emails are unsatisfactory and there is always something missing on my part. I feel like I'm losing my mind over a stinking (yes they DO stink!) mattress! They said they would send out an "inspector" to validate my claim and yet I've heard NOTHING! When I explain this to my friends and family, they look at me like I'm from the moon. No company operates like this. I have asked to speak to the CEO Scott Thompson but he doesn't seem to be available! I am beyond frustrated, humiliated, sickened and just plain tired of the entire procedure. I recommend that anyone even considering a purchase from Tempurpedic get their head examined. This is the absolute truth. I have a variety of ideas for confrontation with the company and know their are plenty of unsatisfied customers that will join me. I have never written anything like this because I've never experienced anything like this! To be continued after the first of the year. I also find Mattress firm to be totally culpable for selling products that they don't back up. It's a total scam!
ID
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

TempurPedic

I called with a warrantee problem on November 15,2016. Filled out all of the forms and took all the pictures of tag, mattress and adjustable support etc that they asked for. Since then I have called at least once a week with no resolution to my Problem with my very expensive Tempur Pedic mattress. SO far I have talked to 4 people who answered the phone. I have all of my receipts and pictures that show the problem with my mattress. My next step is to inform the Attorney Generals office and let them know of the problems that I am having with my warrantee on this item. I hope to hear from them soon
ID
Product
Tempurpedic Mattress Warranty
Reason of review
Warranty issue
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

About

Top Tempur Sealy International Services

Customer Care

Related Companies

TempurPedic, Sealy, Stearns And Foster, Cocoon By Sealy

Summary

Tempur Sealy International, Inc. specializes in developing, manufacturing, and distribution of bedding products. The company was founded by Robert B. Trussell, Jr. in 1992 as Sealy Corporation. In 2012 Tempur Sealy International was formed by merge of Tempur-Pedic International and Sealy Corporation. Its headquarters is based in Lexington, Kentucky, United States. Tempur Sealy International has the following brands: Tempur-Pedic, Sealy Posturepedic, Stearns & Foster, Sealy, and Tempur. It offers mattresses, pillows, adjustable bases, and other sleep and relaxation products. The company cooperates with retailers worldwide. It is traded on NYSE under the ticker symbol TPX. Customer assistance is provided by email and by phone.

Tempur Sealy International reviews and complaints

Tempur Sealy International is ranked 682 out of 1588 in Furniture and Decor category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article